Everything posted by Elly May Duke
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Good." Enos nodded "Then I forgive you so please move on. Me, you and Cherry are gonna have a happy life."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily looked at them wondering where this was going.
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled and looked her lovingly in the eyes "Daisy, you love me right?" Daisy nodded, tears flowing. "Well do ya believe God forgave ya?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded eventhough he completly doubted she was telling the truth.
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Because you missed me Daisy." Enos said "I don't know much about LD, but I have a feeling that it had something to do with me."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I'm just worried about you is all." Enos said.
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos hugged her close "Daisy, I could never hate you." and Roscoe smiled slightly "Daisy, I know this might seem strange with me saying it, but he had no right to do that to you. I know your Uncle raised you in a way that any boy ought to treat you better than that."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Is something bothering you Daisy?" Enos asked.
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRoscoe nodded, gritting his teeth "In that case I'll try to be." he shook his head "Daisy, I can't tell you who to associate with, but you seriously had no idea he was like this?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled "Daisy, I love those things you write about us and your family and all that."
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRoscoe looked slightly nervous "Is he worse than Bo and Luke?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily nodded "I know daddy read one to me."
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRoscoe nodded "Y'all stay here and I'm going to see what I can do about this then I'll come back."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"What's so funny mama?" Lily asked.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy took the book from him and began flipping through it. Enos watched as she began smiling and even laughing.
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded trying to keep the threatning tears from straming.
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and sat on the floor near the fireplace, Cherry held closely to her. She sighed giving Enos a look that he wasn't so sure about "Enos, do you think we made a mistake? I'm so possitive it's LD."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy noddded "Well ok, maybe not since Uncle Jesse died, but untill then I've been frantically looking for it."
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersFinally, when Daisy was able to talk she turned to Roscoe and asked "So what are you going to do about. . .whatever it is."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled when she saw it "Oh Enos, where did you have this? I've been looking for it for ages."
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos took her into his arms "There, there honey. It'll be all right." Enos hardly believed himself, but hoped it would make Daisy feel a bit better.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersHowever, Daisy had noticed the notebook "What you got there Enos?" she asked.
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighed when she came over to him "Thank goodness. . .I got some rumor that some idiot in town is supposedly going to shoot up our house somehow. . .you can't imagine how worried I was." "I coul Enos." Daisy whispered crying against his shoulder.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled "I know you have faith in me baby." "Hey you two." they suddenly heard and shen they turned around there was Daisy "Are y'all havin a pity fest? You know I don't like seeing y'all grovel."
-
Watermelon Crawl
Elly May Duke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characterssoon they reached the shack Rosoce had mentioned.