Everything posted by Elly May Duke
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJust then Roscoe comes in (going now. . .see ya later)
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Daisy: Look Carrie. . .I know you love Enos and. . .so does Elly. . .we know you're going through some hard times. . .just tell us.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Granny: *Smiles* Well anyhow. . .what plans do you two have currently?
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly: Who all is this involving Daisy? I know it has to be me and Mary, but . . .not the boys. . .or Cooter. . .I just hope not.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Both of them blush Enos: Well . . .wouldn't matter now anyway. . .we wouldn't be leagal to do it till we were eighteen.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Daisy and Elly give her a knowing look (What else can you think of would be good about Daisy being your cousin?)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJed: Anything I can do to help? (Yeah course with them it will mostly be by season, but not always. . .Enos does have a few times he ain't in his uniform. . .like that one where Daisy talked him into almost marrying her. . .still wish they'd a gone through with it. . .so coulda had another season or two)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos: Granny. . .I mean I asked Daisy to. . .if she still wants to four years from now. . .marry me.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: Well me and Daisy would like to talk to you about what's been going on lately and we know you're upset and all (Don't you wish Daisy was your cousin? I'd love it. . .least she could teach me to cook and be so much fun ridin in Dixie. .. and the General.)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: I don't know, but from the tone of his voice I know it ain't good (Almost scared myself to death. . .I thought I lost my Daisy pics. . .soon I'm gonna start doing some for Bo and Luke and Enos.)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos: *nervously* Granny, I might be her daddy someday. . .not her actual one, but yeah.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly and Daisy sit on Elly's bed facing her.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: Enos just got a call from Roscoe and . . .Nancy Lou is at it again.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: *nods* After dinner the two girls take carrie to their room to talk
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: What do you think of all this Ms. Strate?
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: *nods* I'll help. . .poor thing. . .when you want to talk to her?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *shruggs* I woldn't, but well . . .*sighs* Enos, I'd like to think that this wasn't Hughie Hogg's baby too, but . . .well
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersOnce back in her room Elly stays in her wheelchair and is shocked when she sees Daisy crying (gee. .. wonder what could be wrong. . .probably nothing)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: Cept for her eyes. . .*sighs* Other than that all the boys say she looks exactly like me.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly: *nods* Can you wheel me back to my room? I'm ready for a nap.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: About what? Or is this something I oughta stay outta?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: Of course. *hands Macy to her*
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
(okay . . .just wondering cause all I know is that one where Uncle Jesse says that Daisy looks like she did when he married her. . .in that one where she almost married Enos) Elly: So you and Enos fix everything. . .sorry I opend my big mouth.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly: *looks to Jed* Pa? How is she?
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
(What do they say about her that you know of?) Elly goes over to the couch and sits beside Daisy.