Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "The kids are asleep but it shouldn't be to hard to wake em up."
  2. Daisy smiled "And I can't tell you how happy I am to know that you and Bo may finally get to have that boy! I promise I'll be there to help you just like I did with Tessa..If you want me to."
  3. Enos hugged her tightly trying not to cry himself.
  4. Daisy stood there shocked for a moment then smiled and hugged Lizzy and Bo both "Oh my gosh! Thats great! Congradulations!"
  5. Daisy had just put all the little kids down for a nap and then answerd the door. "Hey Liz, Bo..Come in. And the kids were little angels."
  6. AWW Em..Of course you can have a hug *Hugs Em tightly* Everyone needs a good hug once and awhile.
  7. Bo said "I doubt she will be. She knows she did whats best for her and Enos and the kids. She'll be happy about this, I bet ya 10 bucks she'll be jumpin up and down."
  8. Bo nods and smiles and gets out then helps Lizzy out. "Daisy will be really excited."
  9. Lily said "I know you think its just a stupid crush..Its not Mamma."
  10. Bo smiles "This is amazing. It really is Liz." With that he gives her a kiss.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.