Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: just about Bo
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *rocks her daughter*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: oh great its JD
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: Lily, your daddy isnt leavin hes just workin
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse: me too
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: *gets Bo to bed*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: just that we shouldnt worry about him
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(im fixin to read it now) Doc: i know
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse: for a girl Elizabeth Martha Duke, for a boy, Jacob Jesse Duke
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse: a big farm with lots of kids
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: okay love you, be careful *hangs up the mic*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: i havent had much time to think
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Doc: we should get him the house and in bed at this point and he should be fine, all i recomend is that he keeps on that leg and take things easy for awhile
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Doc: keep him resting and off that leg
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: yeah (okay im back)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Doc: hes all patched up
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: okay (brb gotta eat supper)
-
What're Your favorite quotes from Smokey and the Bandit ?
here are some of my faves Bandit: Well, go girl, go! Carrie: [she is driving] I'm goin' I'm goin! I got the metal to the petal and the thing to the floor! Bandit: [commenting on Carrie's legs] Cowboys love fat calves. Carrie: They're not fat! Bandit: Well, they're bigger then mine. Carrie: Do we really wanna talk about legs? Bandit: Well, one of us wants to. Carrie: Smart butt (had to edit it LOL) Carrie: You have a great profile. Bandit: Yeah, I do, don't I? Especially from the side. Carrie: Well, at least we agree on something. Bandit: Yeah. We both like half of my face Carrie: I think I'm in love with your belt buckle. Carrie: Don't you ever take off that stupid hat? Bandit: I take my hat off for one thing, one thing only. Carrie: Oh... [beat] Carrie: Take your hat off. [bandit looks stunned] Carrie: I mean, If you want to... Bandit: I want to. Carrie: Actually, my heaviest relationship was with an acid-rock singer... named Robert Crumly. We were together, oh, eight-and-a-half days. God, I really thought that was it. Bandit: And? Carrie: One day, I came home and found him in the shower... with a girl... and her mother! Bandit: Well, at least he kept it in the family. Carrie: That was great! I want to jump something else! I want to jump a car, or a house, anything! Bandit: [still shaking] Then jump me! Carrie: Would a cop taking a leak on the side of the road interest you? Bandit: [looking] Yes it would... He was taking a 10-100 Carrie: Better than a 10-*2*00 Carrie: Why? Bandit: Because you're always hopping around. And kinda you're cute, like a frog. And I wanna jump ya.
-
Thoughts behind Usernames
i wish i had cousins like Bo and Luke and Daisy and a bf like Enos (wait...i do lol, not the cousin part but the last part) and anyway i know were your comin from Bo
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: Enos please dont
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(yeah, some body cant handel looking at blood i guess, maybe thats why Daisy is a waitress and not a nurse) Doc: im gonna have to work on this leg of his but he should be fine
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: this is Bo Peep, come back
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *runs into the house and straight to the bathroom*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: nothing
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *really pale* i..i dont know