Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Lulu: your being a good mother
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: oh i dont know
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: is he ever gonna walk?
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: to love it of course
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *nodds
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: oh nothin
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: hey
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: what was all that blood there for
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *sighes*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *looks away*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: thanks
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *laughs*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *goes to find the Doc*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: yeah
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: yeah i know
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(ew) Daisy: oh Enos
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: *looks at her*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
( i know, the reason for my fear is i was movin logs with my dad and there was a terantuala crawled up my arm and from that day on ive been scared to death of spiders) Martha: *is so excited*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *sighes*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: i hope (yeah but mine is bad i cant even look at spiders in books)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
the preacher prays for her
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *goes in* hey Andrew
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: i dont wanna be judged because of Macy, i love her though
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: everyone around us is havin little ones *sighs* (im like arachniphobic (fear of spiders) lol big time, but yes i am a redneck lol)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc: Andrew is resting