Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy smiled
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Daisy eats and then takes a nap after Martha gives her a bath
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew said "im okay daddy"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
so the two guys to to the feilds
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "you really want kids?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "thanks Enos"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Hughie came by last night..started his stuff and after the seizure the Doc said that on the next one theres a thirty percent chance of him makin it"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "my only child..and she left me"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Billy said "are you sure?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "a little scary" hoping she wouldnt have to tell Enos about Hughie or Andrews seizure
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "Macy is gone"
-
New Year's Contest
thanks Garrett.. i couldnt keep all this up if it wasnt for my awsome friends here!
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Billy said "thanks Martha"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "hey honey"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy sighed "i wonder who that is"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter said "hey Billy"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy says "i know Andrew..i know"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Daisy just looks at him her big blue eyes shining
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "i want her back!"
-
A Race I'd like to see
never heard of the BluesBrothers
-
Fun ways to get fit?
ah okay
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "i know"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Daisy takes the bottle as shes hungry
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodds and smiles
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!