Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(idk) Jesse said " hey welcome home"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter said "ill just go to bed"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "well i never did like the idea of kids in a bar now Daisy"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter finishes his supper
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy said "hey Charley...yeah lets celebrate"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos nodds and steps in the house and Daisy follows (LOL im wonderin that too )
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(yeah he would) Daisy said "it was really good"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded "yeah, dont worry the kids were safe in the car"
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy laughed and as she couldnt help it
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter smiles
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "fried chicken"
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
(lol) Daisy says "i dont wanna be thought bad about for laughin at somethin like that or talkin like that though"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter said "whats special bout Sunday except for Church"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(HECK YES!!! I AGREE:eyebrows:) Daisy said "i had fun tonight"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Charactersafter and hour Enos returnes
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
(LOL...sorry for laughin at that but wow) Daisy just looks at the ground to hide her grin
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy smiled and just stared into his eyes (hes got the hottest abs and arms too..you noticed that too?"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter said "your a better cook than anything Aunt Martha"
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy nodded "oh okay'
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "never mind Andrew"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter said "this looks and smells good"
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy said "six foot stomach?"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy nodded "yes" (yeah i noticed that about Enos's eyes..and when hes not in his uniform hes got muscles)
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter turned back to him
-
I don't know if y'all know or care, but
noooo lol