Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter said "its okay Luke"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "just the way your were shakin your head at me...okay lets say grace"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse said "what kind of serious?"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter watches Luke run
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy just sits there thinkin
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy said "i dont know.. this was so sudden"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "did i do somethin wrong" ( i dont have to go and my emails bein a jerk)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse nodds
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy and Elly were talking
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter said "i wont"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "no" (i gotta switch comps and idk when ill be back)
-
What's your favorite Daisy outfit?
UMMMMM it IS its pink silk my dad would kill me if i went outta the house like THAT though lol but she looks cool
-
I don't know if y'all know or care, but
yes there breakin up! :(:(
-
A Race I'd like to see
yay thanks MaryAnne...considern im only 14 and im gonna be a long time Dukes fan!
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "nothin" (kk)
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter said "ill go play"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse nodded
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy nodded
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos laughs a little (Lily and the others in this story Bo and Luke would join in the fight)
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy said "never heard that song" (i actually havent)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse said "the boys are asleep" (LOL me too)
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter said "oh then never mind"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(and true...and the kids would get a dang kick outta the bar fights) Enos said "that is true"
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy said "the Devil Went Down To Georiga"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter said 'yeah why?" (ill check it)