Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy smiles a little "I'm glad i have you to help too..lets go get some of that cobbler and get out of this pity fest"
  2. Daisy said "I..I just dont want Kaylor get hurt like me..but i can't protect her if i can't protect my self"
  3. Daisy smiled as she watched Enos go "Our family is complete"
  4. Luke said "Lucas..." he didnt know what to say "Your mommas gonna be okay"
  5. Daisy said "You do not have to remind me of that!" and sat on the couch
  6. Daisy smiles and lookes at Enos "Our little girls gonna be okay..would you go see her for me?"
  7. Daisy sighed "I cant shake how much shes like Walker....i cant stop thinking of that"
  8. Daisy sighed "I know but that girl wouldnt slow down if she got her hands on the General"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.