Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy sighed and watched him go and went to make the stuff and when she was finished she came in "I know Enos..I'm dumb because all Bo wanted to do was spend at least a little time with Lizzy and I'm in the way"
  2. Callie nodds "I heard Daisy wants the kid..but shes scared of what Enos and Dad will think"
  3. Daisy sighed "I can wait Bo, you need to show Lizzy that you love her and I can't be in they way, I'll make ya the stuff and you go and me and Lizzy'll just reschedual" then she heard the door open
  4. Ashley said "Uncle Enos and Granpa Rosco are going to flip out"
  5. Daisy gave Matt some money "I'm saying take this and if you dont ill nail you to that wall over there and make you a nice wall ornamant"
  6. Ashley said "But its not possible for Aunt Daisy...she had Byron 3 weeks ago"
  7. Daisy sighed "Bo, it's fine, you can go see her ..." she thought of his last sentence and sighed
  8. Ashley sighes "Lets just get off this subject"
  9. Ashley said "Yeah" then Daisy steped up "Matthew...Pay those tickets..my husband DOES NOT go easy on people who dont and you'll see what i mean if you dont get them tickets paid off"
  10. Ashley said "Then don't go see him...Like I care"
  11. Daisy said "I was going to go visit her today...We were gonna do some stuff..But hey if you wanna go and hang out with her...Go ahead, shes there, I can't tell you No if you wanna see her"
  12. Ashley said "I'm not sure..but we'll be way closer to Clay and Sam, Aunt Daisy, Uncle Enos...Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke...so yeah the whole family"
  13. Ashley sighed "I still wanna move though Matt"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.