Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy gets her shot then hops down to look at Julie, "Girl if you don't get this shot I will hold you down until it's over with. It's just a shot and it's nothing you barely feel it." Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Fine you don't have to make me feel guilty about it." Lizzy says handing the baby to Jesse and hoped up on the table and rolled her sleeve up. "Just get it over with." Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Umm, shots no I don't think so. I think I just got the shot a bit ago. I'm good." Lizzy said. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Of course she won't, she's a good girl and she'll hold still and get it over with. Set a good example for your niece Julie." Lizzy adds. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"She'll be ok Uncle Jesse, she's a Duke don't worry." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Well then we'll just have to change that won't we? She's with Dukes and Davenports now and she'll have all the love and care she'll ever need." Lizzy replies. Cue Anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Hello sweetie, how are you today?" Lizzy asks making the baby coo. "You are very pretty, you're probably gonna be a heart breaker like your Uncle Bo some day aren't ya?" Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Hey Doc, can you check her out? She said she wasn't feeling right earlier." Lizzy says. "Sure as long as you look after the little one here for a bit." The doctor replies. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Ok if you say so." Lizzy says skepically. They enter the room and spot Doctor Appleby bent over a patient. "Afternoon Doctor." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I'd be insulted if I wasn't family to you Julie. Anyway lets go check on this little girl and get you checked out." Lizzy says holding the door open. Cue Julieduke.
-
Sweating For The County
"Hey it'll be alright. Bo and Luke are smart and they can get anyone out of a hostage situation. Don't worry." Lizzy says pulling up in front of the doctor's office. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Alright. Julie you can come with me, Luke maybe you and Bo should follow in the General but hang back just in case Rosco's out there and waiting for us. Angel maybe it's best if you stay here. I don't want to see you get hurt." Lizzy says. Cooter looks between Lizzy and Luke and then drops the keys in Lizzy's open palm. "Lizzy..." Luke says grabbing her arm. "What?" "Be careful out there." Luke says. "I'm always careful." Lizzy answers. She stands up on her tippy-toes and gives Luke a brief kiss on the cheek before heading to the RV. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Aw, come on lets go see her." Lizzy says. They climbed in the car and Lizzy turned to Julie. "So tell me what's going on. Emy and James were kidnapped?" Cue Julieduke.
-
Jump In My Car
"Of course I saw sweety which is why it's better that you don't drive." Luke says. "Cooter do you have the keys to the RV." "No way, I ain't letting you drive that thing Luke. You...well maybe it's better that I drive." Lizzy says. "You'll get hurt Lizzy." Luke argues. "No I won't. I'll be fine, besides it's my dad's RV so I'm driving it. Dad the keys." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Let's deal with one thing at a time. We can tell Uncle Jesse about John after we check on Jamie." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.