Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
"I know you don't want to sweetie but it's for the best." Cooter says opening the window and then going to empty the bucket. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy rolls over again and gets more comfortable. Cooter hands Jamie to Daisy who has just come in and then goes back to help Julie out. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Cooter nodded and got a bucket from the bathroom and brought it back to Julie. "I have to leave ya now Julie, I'll be out in the living room if you need anything I just don't want Jamie to get sick." Cooter said. out in the living room. "Why is this couch so lumpy?" Bo said. "Cause you're sitting on someone." Luke says. "Bo get up or you'll squish Lizzy." Jesse says. Cue Julieduke.
-
Jump In My Car
"It's not your fault Angel, it would have happened no matter what you did. We're just lucky you're safe. Alright, Micheal you're gonna take Angel down to the Boar's Nest, Bo and I will cover the road you found the semi on, Cooter if you want to go down 7-11, and Micheal you can..." Luke trails off. Cue Julieduke.
-
Sweating For The County
"It's alright, don't worry, you're safe and your cousins are out there and they'll get James and Emy back don't worry." Cooter says. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Julie are you alright?" Cooter asks touching her shoulder. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Will do, Uncle Jesse." Cooter answers. After changing the diaper Cooter stops in Julie's room to check on her before walking back to the living room. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Oh." Cooter answers before going to change Jamie's diaper as she starts getting fussy. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah, do you know what they have?" Cooter asks motioning to Lizzy. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Alright. I'll go change Jamie's diaper and maybe Lizzy will wake up by then. Tetanus shots are no fun Lizzy will be really crabby, I'm not looking forward to taking her home. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah, alright. I'm sure he'll react the same way every parent first reacts to their kid with utter adoration. I could handle Jamie, I've been through that but I don't know what to do with Lizzy." Cooter answers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
A little later Cooter gets off work and drives to the Duke farm where he sees Lizzy looking really pale and squirming. Jamie is next to her looking around the room. Cooter picks the baby up and instantly regrets it. "It's been a while since I've changed a diaper." Cooter says. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
When Cooter got the call from Uncle Jesse he was confused. So far Cooter had been lucky that he never had to deal with a sick Lizzy, so he called the doctor for some advice and reassurances that he could take care of Lizzy. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car