Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Jump In My Car
"I want to be there with them Micheal don't you dare accuse me of not wanting to know, she is my goddaughter and I love her, but I don't think overwhelming her or the doctor right now will do us any good. Soon we can go see her just wait for Uncle Jesse and Bo to come back." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah, I know. I don't know what I meant though aside from that somehow I can tell the difference between the two." Lizzy sighs. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I've never kissed James but I don't think he's as temperamental as Bo is sometimes." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Luke's funniest quotes
the one I like isn't so much a Luke quote as it is Bo's and it just shows you how Blond Bo could really be. It's the one in my signature from Limo One is missing.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I know they look alike Daisy and that sometimes they act alike but they're different too." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Yeah, but they're both Dukes and they'll be fine." Luke says. "I don't know how you do it Luke." Lizzy says. "Do what?" Luke asks. "Be so strong all the time. I can do it in front of Julie and Angel but other than that I can't." Lizzy says. "Years of practice." Luke answers. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah I know, do you think they've found anything?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Aw you know I don't mean it, I just like teasin' my best friend." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy opens her eyes and giggles at Daisy. "I do not snore. It's that one that snores like a backhoe. I'm just too weak to sit up right now. I'll try not to fall asleep." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Luke what if she's not ok? I can't lose my best friend, not so soon after Cindy. Don't let me lose my best friend." Lizzy pleads. Lizzy pleading look and tears threatening to fall send shock waves to Luke's heart as he holds Lizzy closer. "I promise ya nothing is gonna happen to her. I promise." Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy goes to lift the pillow to throw it at Julie but is hit by a sudden weakness so she falls back onto it instead wishing it was Bo. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Why don't you go do that Micheal?" Luke says sitting next to Lizzy. "Hey it'll be alright. Nothing's gonna end the duo I promise ya, she's not gonna give up easily. She'll be fine." Luke whispers to Lizzy. He continues to try and comfort her as they wait for news on Julie and Angel. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Will do." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"True, hey Julie, wake up. Top Gun's on and you're gonna miss Tom Cruise on his Harley." Lizzy says prodding Julie. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah I guess." Lizzy answers going back to the movie. "Do you think we should wake her up? It's just starting." Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Crud, Angel." Lizzy says rushing to her where Mike has her propped up. "Everyone out now." The doctor says before calling down the hall to a couple of nurses who bring in another stretcher. Everyone is guided down the hallway to the waiting room and told they would be informed when they could see Julie and Angel. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Of course he is maybe if you could convince him there's a pretty nurse or something he'd go get it." Lizzy says smirking. Then realizing what she just said the smirk falls right off her face. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Lizzy hugs Angel as the Doctor enters the room. "I'm gonna have to ask all of you to leave so we can prepare her for surgery." The doctor says. "Hey don't worry Julie we'll be right here waiting when you get back. Everything will be fine. You'll wake up and wonder if it's already happened." Lizzy reassures her before giving her a swift kiss on the forehead and then walking out. Pausing at the door she looks back at her friend. Cue anyone.