Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "It can't be as bad as Lizzy talking in her sleep." Tom says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Yeah he was cute but he's got nothing on Bo." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
  3. Lizzy smiles and dances for a while with Bo. Cue anyone.
  4. "I'll stick around for a bit longer if you two want to go find out what's wrong with Angel." Tom says. Cue anyone.
  5. "Alright. You want me to hang around?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  6. "So are we gonna dance some more or do we say good night now?" Lizzy asks standing. Cue anyone.
  7. "I just...I...leave me alone." Lizzy snaps. Cue anyone.
  8. "He's not getting anywhere near our cars. Not with Bo and Luke around." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  9. Lizzy blushes looking at Bo. "That's it charm your way out of trouble." But even Bo can see she's not really angry anymore. "I bet Uncle Jesse had a hard time punishing you when you were younger. One charming smile and I forget why I'm even mad at you." Cue anyone.
  10. "Alright." Bo sighs leaving Angel's room. In Lizzy room... "Did you ever believe him?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  11. Lizzy pulls up at the farm and sees that everything looks as normal as usual until she enters the house and finds Julie in her room with tear streaks down her face. "What's wrong Julie?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  12. "Sometimes Bo, sometimes I wish you'd just think before you spoke." Lizzy answers softly. Cue anyone.
  13. "Did you ever talk to him after that?" Lizzy asks. In Angel's room... "Hey Micheal why don't you go track down her doctor." Bo suggests. Cue anyone.
  14. Lizzy revs her engine and takes off speeding down back roads to reach the Duke farm. Cue anyone.
  15. Lizzy sits slowly chewing on a nacho watching Bo from across the room down casting her eyes when he'd look at her. Cue anyone.
  16. "Did it hurt?" Lizzy asks. In Angel's room... Bo looks at her and shakes his head. "Maybe you cracked a rib. Didn't the doctor tell you what was wrong?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  17. Lizzy glared at Cooter and slid into the car. Cue anyone.
  18. Lizzy pulled back and smacked Bo across the head. "You are so self-absorbed." Lizzy says storming off to go finish her nachos. Cue anyone.
  19. "What'd you do?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  20. "You're wrong." Lizzy spits storming out to her car. Cue anyone.
  21. Lizzy blushed and looked away. "It's just a sweet song Bo." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  22. "I don't know." Lizzy says. Uncle Jesse walks in and looks at Lizzy. "Uncle Jesse, is it true?" Cue anyone.
  23. "He's not gonna get it. Luke and Bo took her back to the farm. I think he's smartened up and got the heck out of dodge." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  24. "No, it's a good one but I think I prefer 'Love without End, Amen' by him." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  25. "Maybe Angel cracked a rib I don't know. I really don't know what to tell you either. In all the time I've known Brian he's never shown any physical violence around me. If that's all you've known form a guy wouldn't you find it a little hard to readily accept everything everyone's saying?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.