Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. In Lizzy's room a doctor wakes up Julie and the Lizzy before making a couple notes and leaving. "Hey Tom, wake up." Lizzy says. "Huh? What do you want?" Tom asks. "Don't you have cattle to feed or something?" "Yeah. I'll see you in a bit." Tom says leaving. Cue anyone.
  2. "You know he will darlin'." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  3. "Lizzy!" Daisy calls. "Your dad called, said he wants you to come to the garage. He needs your help." Lizzy sighs and rolls her eyes. "Of course he does. I better go see what he wants. Later Luke, Julie." She stands on tiptoe and kisses Bo on the check. "I'll be seeing ya." Cue anyone.
  4. "That's what I sent Bethany to go get. As long as I'm not there when she goes in I don't think it'll hurt so much to have her looking around." Lizzy says. In Angel's room... "You are a bit warm." Uncle Jesse says feeling her forehead. "Maybe you should try to get some more sleep." Cue anyone.
  5. After they danced for a bit more Lizzy decided that they should be getting home and she mentioned it to Bo. He reluctantly agreed and they left pulling up outside the Duke home a bit later. They both climbed out but lingered around her car. "I had a nice time tonight Bo." Lizzy says. "I did too. We should do it again." "As long as it's not too soon. My feet hurt a bit and Julie's still sick." Lizzy agreed. "I guess this is good night then." "Yeah." Lizzy said softly. Bo smiled and bent kissing Lizzy. It felt like seconds but truly it was longer when their lungs were screaming for air. Lizzy pulled back and hugged Bo. "I'll see you later then." "Yeah I'll call you." Bo said. Lizzy smiled and climbed back into her car as Bo went inside. Cooter was already in bed when Lizzy came in so she just went to bed knowing the next morning he'd force her to go to the garage and force her to work which is exactly what happened. Cue anyone.
  6. "I'm not gonna tell him that. As funny as it would be I like my boyfriend alive and I'd rather not be stuck in the house or under Daddy's watch until I'm 100." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  7. "You aren't really pregnant are you?" Bo asks cautiously. "Of course not right?" Luke says more confidently than he feels. Lizzy smirks and looks between the three Dukes. "No I'm not. It would be funny to see his reaction though. Just to get back at him for what he did to me today." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  8. "What exactly?" Luke asks. "Um...well it may sound kinda stupid but I had a dream where Cindy told me about some paper work she had hidden." Lizzy says softly. Cue anyone.
  9. "Do you think Cooter would freak out if I told him I was pregnant?" Lizzy asks slowly. Cue anyone.
  10. "What came to you in a dream?" Luke asks. "Something that may help me gain custody of Molly." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  11. "Cool, you think Cooter would freak if I told him I was?" Lizzy asks smirking. Cue anyone.
  12. "Are you sure?" Bethany asked. "Yes, it came to me in a dream." Lizzy says. "Dreams are so..." Bethany says. "I know but please check for me." Lizzy says. Bethany nods and with a smile at Luke Bethany leaves. Cue anyone.
  13. "Alright." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  14. Lizzy could tell Bo was worried but decided to let the moment live and not push it. Cue anyone.
  15. "I hope you're not pregnant. You know Uncle Jesse would throw a fit." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  16. "Alright." Lizzy says savoring the moment. Cue anyone.
  17. "True but I think it's worse to have to put up with their romantic intentions on poor unsuspecting city girls." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  18. "How am I supposed to be happy when I'm torn between you and my dad?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  19. "That's one thing all Hazzard girls have in common. They'd have to be to put up with Bo and Luke." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  20. "I want to be with you Bo but I don't want to hurt my father." Lizzy says quietly knowing that she was going to have to choose some day. Cue anyone.
  21. "I know he did but you really think I'm stupid enough to go anywhere near him? I've got my own personal plow boy if I need anything." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  22. Luke slips out the door and heads down the hall to see Lizzy talking to her social worker. Cue anyone.
  23. "Sure, much like I see how good we are together. Unfortunately my dad doesn't see it that way. You know he's gonna try to push you away right?" Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  24. "Hey, you'll keep an eye on her while I go check on Lizzy and Julie?" Luke asks the old patriarch. Cue anyone.
  25. "Just don't go anywhere where he could get to you." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.