Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I doubt that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Now that you mention it it does make sense. He knew somehow that Lizzy was allergic to her painkillers and that's why she got so hyper." Bo says thoughtfully. Cue anyone.
  3. "Hey there Sergeant." Luke says sitting. Cue anyone.
  4. "Yeah the guy drugged Cindy then attacked her. She was in a coma for three months until her parents decided to pull the plug but the doc told them she was pregnant and they decided to prolong her life for Molly's. When she gave birth they decided that she had suffered long enough." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  5. "Well that's one good thing that's gonna come of this. Do you think Brian and Lizzy will get along?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  6. "Then we should go talk to him." Luke says standing. Cue anyone.
  7. "I'm glad you noticed it too. Cindy was attacked about 9 months ago." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  8. "I don't know Julie. You'd have to ask." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  9. "What do you think Bo?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  10. "Sorry Bri, did I ever tell you what happened to my friend Cindy?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  11. "Maybe we oughta go talk to him." Luke suggests. Cue anyone.
  12. "No, Daisy did when she was about 10 remember. She missed two whole weeks of school for it." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  13. "I...it's not my place to say Brian. I really wish I could but I can't." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  14. Bo looked at Luke suspiciously as Daisy came back to the bar. "Something wrong Bo?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  15. "I felt there was but I couldn't tell completely." Bo answers. Cue anyone.
  16. "I don't know. She doesn't really talk about the guy. For all I know he could be some one I trust implicitly." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  17. "Alright." Daisy says looking to the bar where her cousins were seated. Cue anyone. .
  18. "I know. I hope she's gonna be alright." Bo says still watching a sleeping Lizzy. Cue anyone.
  19. "I'd do the same thing. Reason with him. Logic works wonders if you can find their weak spot." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
  20. "I hope you don't say that around them." Daisy says. Cue anyone.
  21. "Sleeping. Brian gave her painkillers that knocked her out." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  22. "I'm glad she was protective. But that may cause her to rethink her job." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  23. "No but if you insult it, your insulting my cousins and they don't take to kindly to it." Daisy says. Cue anyone.
  24. "I don't know don't think I've ever seen her. How are you feeling?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  25. "I know she saw it which may explain why she's having nightmares. And no I don't believe she's hyperactive." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.