Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'm not mad...I'm upset I guess. I don't know I guess I just need to talk to her." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"God I'm being so selfish here. She's your daughter by blood, you should be the one having a mental breakdown not me." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I really hope that I won't lose her...I can't lose my baby Luke." Lizzy says leaning heavily against him.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"What if...what if we're wrong and he does love her and he wants this kid and her to boot?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I don't know what to do Luke. I've never been so lost before." Lizzy says.
-
The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
"Of course not Daisy. You're gonna have to push a lot harder to get rid of me. This morning..." Lizzy laughs remembering it, "This morning Jeb treated me to a full breakfast in bed. Pancakes, peaches, orange juice, and sausage. All in bed all just the way I liked it. I feel like he's really trying to get me to believe that he loves me."
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You're missing the point and don't you dare try to bring up the fact that you're seven years my senior. The fact is that you love me and Clay loves Sam. Josh doesn't love her...You don't get it do you. This is a mother's worst nightmare. My baby is pregnant and...I can almost guarantee you he won't want the kid. If Josh is anything like his father he's not gonna want the kid." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Yeah but they're in love. Josh Hogg...god I bet he only did it because it meant bragging rights. And wait...isn't he Angel's age?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I...I just thought...I never thought she'd do something so young." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"That's great Clay." Rosco says. In Lizzy's room she glares at the nurse who slowly backs out of the room. "Luke...I don't know what we're gonna do. Three babies in one house...How can we do this?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy puts Matt in his cot then sits on the edge of the bed. Luke sits down beside her and wraps an arm around her. "We've...We've failed her." Lizzy sobs.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Clay please leave." Lizzy says. (Hey guys those last two posts didn't make any sense. I think they're in the wrong story.)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy takes a deep breath and looks down at her son. "I know you're angry." Luke says. "Angry doesn't cover it." Lizzy answers. "Clay can you see if you can talk Julie into going home?"