Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Soon the transfusion finishes and Lizzy's feeling a little under the weather.
  2. "No I want to apologize Daisy. I felt like everything was spinning out of control and I was grasping at straws to control it. I'm really sorry Daisy can you ever forgive me?" Luke asks on his knees.
  3. "Lukas K. Duke you had better fix this because I will not put up with you making my best friend sad any more." Lizzy growls.
  4. "Don't worry he'll come to his senses sooner or later." Bo says as Lizzy pulls up to the farm.
  5. "It ain't Daisy. You don't like being around Luke when he's drunk so you decided to leave. He's the one that was out of order." Bo says.
  6. "She's right Julie you're probably not strong enough to be driving anywhere." Lizzy says.
  7. So they test Bo's type against Julie but unfortunately it's not one that can be donated so Lizzy rolls up her sleeve. They test her and finds out she was right about being O- and they let her donate.
  8. "What do you think is wrong with her? Maybe because she's lost so much blood she's having a hard time staying awake?" Lizzy says.
  9. "Because you're my cousin of course I'm gonna care." Bo says. "Bo stop it and get out to the car. Come on Julie we'll get you back to the farm soon enough." Lizzy says.
  10. "How old's your daughter? And doc can't you do something?" Lizzy asks.
  11. "Oh that cousin. You're Elly May Duke. I don't think I've ever met you. Lizzy Jackson-Davenport. Jeb talks about you sometimes." Lizzy says.
  12. "Don't Bo, we've got to get going." Lizzy says. "Let's go see if Julie's ready shall we?
  13. "I'm O- doc I can donate to any blood type. And who are you?" Lizzy asks Elly.
  14. "They're talking to your brother right now." The nurse says. "Of course I'm happy Daisy I just wish I could drive." Bo says.
  15. Lizzy notices the fighting and rolls her eyes. "Hey dad can I borrow the 'Stang?" Lizzy says. "You crash it you're gonna fix it and I won't let you out for three weeks." Cooter says. "Thanks bye." Lizzy slides into the Mustang and drives to the hospital then walks up to Bo's room.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.