Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. After a while they go to bed. Back at Cooter's place Lizzy and Jeb put Heather down and eventually went to bed themselves in separate rooms. About midnight Lizzy gets up and stares out the window unable to sleep. Hearing no movement in the house she sighs and thinks back about six years. Unable to shake the feeling she has she quietly gets dressed then goes out to her car. She pulls out of the drive and heads north to Tennessee not realizing she's being followed. She pulls in to a little graveyard on the southern outskirts of Chattanooga, Tn. She pulls to a stop on the road running beside the graves and climbs out walking to a grave and kneeling in front of it.
  2. "He'll take good care of your little girl. I promise you that. And he'll have support from his family but I can guarantee you it won't be as easy as it would be with you here." Lizzy says.
  3. "Yes I took in Molly because he killed my best friend and I'm strong enough not to hate him and sure that's all happened but look at you, you've survived all the backlash that comes with having a kid at your age and all that history with Clay being Jimmy's kid. You can make it through this even if you're not a Duke you're family. And tough be it kid I ain't a Duke either." Lizzy says.
  4. "You're not weak Sam. Weak is a state of mind. You are one of the strongest women I know. You can make it through this." Lizzy says.
  5. "Odd, that's really close to Angel's name, Angelena Brianna Duke. Wait what do you mean if you live?" Lizzy asks.
  6. "You'll make sure Salena's alright?" Lizzy asks glancing at the door. "And you'll call me if she needs anything?"
  7. Rachelle instantly settles in Daisy's arms and slowly drifts off. "See I told you she just wanted to see you." Enos says.
  8. "Oh alright. It sounds to me as if the twins want to see their mother though." Enos says.
  9. "Are you sure? I love you with all of my heart Luke and I could never cheat on you." Lizzy says running her hand through his hair.
  10. "Yeah but you know Lizzy can be stubborn as well. It's gonna take a lot to push her away." Enos says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.