Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"My mommy loves me too much." Dean says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Oh...no I don't think I will." Dean answers.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"What do you mean?" Dean asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Oh ok." Dean says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Why is he so little Mommy?" Dean asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I like them." Enos says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDean nods and goes over to the bed looking at his little brother. The rest of his siblings follow.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'd like to hear them." Enos says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Thanks Bo." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I think both Austin and Jacob learned that when Lizzy made us sit on the couch for ten minutes." Enos says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"It's alright. It was just Lizzy. She's not gonna spread it around what happened. You know what she's like." Enos says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'm sorry...Bo was the one that asked me to show him what I learned on the swat team." Enos says hanging his head.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You know I will which is why you trusted me to do this." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Sorry. I really hope this pregnancy is gonna be easier." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Alright and don't forget you have eight months to think it over." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
They also made a list of possible names.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Sure." Lizzy goes up to her room and grabs the book then returns to the living room.