Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
"I will not lose my best friend. Can we go see her?" Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Get in there Enos." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Just go LD." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"No. Remember what happened last time. If you want her to be happy then go away. She's giving birth to her third child. Let her go LD." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"What do you want LD?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"What do you want LD?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"Take him." Lizzy says handing over Josh to Cooter then walks over to LD cracking her knuckles.
-
Sweating For The County
"It'll be alright Enos. She's done this before and she'll be ok." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy explained it to everyone who thankfully understood and said they'd work everything out. Lizzy scooped up Josh and went to the hospital.
-
Sweating For The County
"Y'all get her to the hospital I'll take care of all this." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"What's wrong?" Bo asks. "She's in labor." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Ok get to the car I'll let everyone know." Luke says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Daisy seriously?" Luke asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy followed the pair and then walked up the aisle to stand across from Bo who smiled softly.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
Luke knocked on the door then entered. "It's time." He said.
-
Sweating For The County
"So that left Bo to be Enos' best man?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy does the same then smiles. "So who did you pick to give you away?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"Alright it's nearly time." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"You sure?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"Daisy are you alright?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
Meanwhile in Atlanta Lizzy was having a serious talk with her commander. "We need you in on this op." Major Kerry told her. "I can't. Not this weekend I've told you for the past three months that I can't work this weekend. My best friend is getting married. You don't leave your best friend high and dry where I come from. It's not done." Lizzy argued. "I can order you to do this." Kerry said. "I know. But you won't. You'll destroy everything we've worked for on this op and my family if you do this. Mitch is more than competent enough to bring them home and you know it. You told me I could go. And as her bridesmaid I'm obligated to be there." Lizzy said. "Fine but when you get back you're on debriefing duty for two weeks." Kerry said. "Fine." Lizzy groaned. So she left there and with Bo and Joshua going along soon found herself in Hazzard with Daisy as Bo went to Enos. "Daisy it'll be ok." Lizzy says seeing Daisy looking uncomfortable.
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Luke nods and does his best to think of a plan. Just as Lizzy is waking up the doctor comes back. Almost as soon as he walks into the room Lizzy screams in pain wrapping her arms around her middle. Bo dashes to her side more quickly than the doctor. "I know it hurts Lizzy but you're strong. You can make it through this." Bo whispers in her ear. Lizzy just shakes her head. The doctor takes the syringe in his hand and slowly injects the contents into Lizzy's IV. Slowly the pain in Lizzy's midsection decreases and she doesn't show any signs of going loopy. "What is that stuff doc?" Lizzy asks. "Different form of medication. We'll give it a bit to see how it works and then you should be fine." The doctor says. Lizzy nods and he leaves.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!