Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy opens her mouth to speak but Bo silences her with a finger over her lips. "You're about to say something you regret instead just listen. I know it's hard for you to see yourself leave again but you've done it before and we're worried that you'll do it again. Maybe you can't see it happening but we can and it...scares us. We don't like it any more than you do but at least we're willing to admit it." Bo says.
  2. "How can you honestly think I'm gonna bolt again? You really think that little of me?" Lizzy asks. "Your past track record is kinda low. It's...It's hard to believe you'll stick around as much as I...as we want you to. As much as we need you to." Bo says.
  3. "And you'll go this weekend and not worry about the kids?" Lizzy asks.
  4. "You're not still concerned about me leaving are you?" Lizzy asks siting up the best she can. "Of course we're not doll." Bo says.
  5. "You do trust me don't you Daisy?" Lizzy asks.
  6. "You and Jacob will have fun with Uncle Jesse this weekend and when your parents come back on Sunday you'll be doubly happy." Lizzy says.
  7. "Then you know when I promise that your mom and dad are coming back unharmed that it will happen." Lizzy says.
  8. "Have I ever broken a promise to you Carmen?" Lizzy asks.
  9. "Based on the history of the Duke family I would say it's a boy but you were always one to go against the grain so it could be a girl." Lizzy says.
  10. "No one's gonna hurt either of them. Let me show you something. This here is Bobby." Lizzy says showing Carmen a picture of a strong looking man. "He's head of security at the hotel they're staying at. He's got a bunch of people under him that are gonna make sure nothing happens. I promise and if they do get hurt again I will take complete responsibility for it. I will do what ever you delegate is enough to pay for it."
  11. "Carmen how would you like to stay with your Uncle Jesse for three days. He's promised to take you fishing and swimming." Lizzy says.
  12. "I talked to a friend of mine who runs a hotel near Atlanta beach. She says she's booked you and Enos in the honeymoon suit this weekend for a full romantic getaway. Uncle Jesse said he'd take in Carmen and Jacob and Bo's volunteered to help me out with Kayle. This is your conformation papers just show them to the front desk and they'll take care of you all weekend and you don't have to pay a cent. It's all taken care of." Lizzy says.
  13. "I don't blame you either. I wish I could change it and make it so you weren't so afraid but I can't." Bo says hanging his head.
  14. The next three days were hard on both families but finally Friday arrived. "Hey Daisy." Lizzy says when they came over for lunch.
  15. Lizzy tried to reassure her that everything would be alright.
  16. "Yeah I figured as much but listen Bo and Luke swore they'd never do it again and you don't have to worry about LD, your cousins will protect you if he ever comes around again." Lizzy says.
  17. "If he hits you I'll knock him clear across the room. Even with these broken ribs." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.