Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Oh...ok what's up?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"See that's what I mean. What is it gonna take to make you understand that their problems have nothing to do with this baby?" Enos asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"My agent, Nick, just called. Remember how I told him I had to have a while off to have the baby?" Lizzy says dragging it out.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I just mean...it seems to me that when ever Lizzy mentions that she's having problems with Bo you ask her if it's cause of the baby. It's like you keep doubting doing this." Enos says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I'll call you back Nick." Lizzy says. "Later girl." Nick says and they hang up. "Sit down this isn't gonna be easy on anyone." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Daisy...what would it take to convince you that Lizzy's thrilled to be doing the surrogacy for you and that you're not coming between her and Bo?" Enos asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersTwo weeks later Lizzy gets a phone call. "Lizzy Duke." She says. "Dang it I keep forgetting you changed your name on me kiddo." The man says. "Hey Nicky." Lizzy says. "I hate when you call me that." Nick says. "Too bad what can I do for you?" "How's the baby?" "Exceedingly sweet. She's got her daddy wrapped around her fingers." "You had her already?" "Night of that awards show." "Right of course. You have three days and they want you back on set. It's your decision but if you do come back they want you to bring Belle back with you." "And leave Sara? I can't do that Nick." "Uh no you can bring the baby. They just want to see about adding another character by the name of Maddie." Nick says. "I'll talk to Bo." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Meanwhile things weren't too different at the Strate household.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy takes his hand and grins.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Are you bothered by this?" Lizzy asks softly.
-
Cooter and Enos vs. Bo and Luke
I'm quite partial to Bo and Luke...In that order of course.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Just as the pair lay down to take a nap before dinner and had gotten comfortable Austin pushes open the door and slowly walks over to the bed. He knows he's really not supposed to be in his parents room but sometimes he just wants to be with them. "Daddy?" Austin says knowing Bo will give in quicker. "What bud?" Bo asks. "I...I'm lonely." Austin says. "You have your puppy to play with." "Daddy come play." "Kiddo..." Bo says. Lizzy just smiles until she feels something heavy jump on her feet. She looks down to see Sox laying on the end of the bed. Austin thinks for a moment then scrambles up on the bed and over his father to lay between them. Lizzy soothes back his hair as Bo shrugs behind him. Lizzy kisses Austin's forehead and then Bo before laying down completely and dozing off.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Alright then." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'll call her in the morning. For now maybe we can enjoy some quiet time." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Do you think that will help her?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"What if we take her shopping for baby stuff and make sure she's ready for this baby?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"We'll think of something. Somehow." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Austin disappears and Lizzy looks at Bo. "Any Ideas?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Down Daddy." Austin says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Maybe we could...Hmmm...no not right now but sometime soon." Austin says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Can I help Mommy?" Austin asks. Lizzy looks at Bo and shrugs. "I don't see why not baby." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I wish I knew how to prove her wrong but I will never regret this." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I know. I could tell. I'm worried for her." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Austin turns in his father's arms and hugs his mother. "I love you mommy." Austin says. "I love you too sweetie." Lizzy answers. "Seven months." She mutters.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Aw...Up Mommy." Austin says tugging on her pants.