Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy looks at Bo then at Julie. "We'll talk later." Lizzy says as she follows Julie to the hospital.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Do I get a say in any of this?" Lizzy asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Want and need are two different things Bo." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods and leaves wondering where Lizzy would go. Then it hits him. He drives up to the old still site and finds her sitting on the hood of the car. "It's been a while since we've been here." Bo says. "Yet it doesn't seem like that long ago." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Because I know her and I know how much she loves you. You're like the sister she never had and if she leaves she'll always keep in touch with you." Bo says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"She will come back if she leaves. I promise. You won't lose her." Bo says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Do you think I should go talk to her?" Bo asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I bet now she's so angry with me. She was about to tell me that she was going back and I told her that I wanted to give it all up and stay in Hazzard. I'm such and idiot." Bo says hanging his head.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"She's going...Daisy what are you...Oh crap. I am the world's biggest idiot." Bo says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"What do you mean? What was she upset about?" Bo asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"She does not. It's mainly my fault." Bo says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Thanks Daisy." Lizzy says then leaves driving around town for a while.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"You don't have to Daisy just know that this is something I have to do. You'll be content with raising babies and keeping up the house. I never will be. I want kids that's obvious but I also want to act." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I may leave but that doesn't mean I'll ever forget about you. You're my best friend and I'll always keep in touch." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I know but...I think I have to go. These four months here have driven me insane. I felt useless and incompetent because I couldn't do anything. I have to get back into what I'm good at." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Daisy I'm not mad at you I just want you to see it from my point of view. This fight with Bo has me all worked up and I'm saying things that shouldn't be said." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Why do you have to continue to work at the Boar's Nest? Why does Bo have to continue making music? Why does Enos continue being a deputy? It's just something I have to do." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I'll always be your best friend Daisy. And deep down I'll always be the same person inside." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I don't want to leave everyone here Daisy but...I miss acting terribly." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Acting is the only thing I've ever felt good at. Ever since I was five years old I've always wanted to act and now he's making me choose between him and Acting and I can't do it." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I know you won't." Enos says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"He wants me to give it all up. I've got a shot to go and do what I'm good at but he wants me to give it all up." Lizzy says between crying.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Me neither but I wish I knew." Enos says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy looks at Bo and then flees the room with tears in her eyes and drives to Daisy's.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I don't mean to be angry Daisy but I think...it's wearing on them with you continually doubting them." Enos says.