Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"That was nice of her." Enos says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Probably his free spirited nature." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Wow did Lizzy buy all this stuff for you?" Enos asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"It causes the front end to be bouncing up and down and is dangerous. I had some friends who use it on their car until it got out of control and flipped a car." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Hey Daisy did you have fun today?" Enos asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I have no idea why your father is trying to tame Rico. As for Salena's car it's called hydraulics. Her father will not find out because it'll cause him to go overprotective." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"It is part of the appeal though." Lizzy says coming in with Mattie comfortably resting in her arms.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow Daisy. I got to get home. I'm completely wiped." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy grins and eventually the pair go back home.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Thank you for understanding." Lizzy says finally feeling comfortable with her life.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"And you understand...how thrilled Bo and I are to be doing this for you?" Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Curiosity." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You're really ok?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You had fun today right." Lizzy says nudging one of the numerous bags at her feet.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
So they continue to shop.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"And this blanket it's so soft." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!