Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I know I may sound paranoid but do you think that...they may try to change his mind about me?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You're certain Luke's gonna come back?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'm not going anywhere." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Thank you. I really hope Luke comes back soon." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Yeah I know. It was hard on all of us. I promise I ain't going any where." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I kinda feel like that right now. It took me twenty minutes for me to find my keys this morning. I spent ten minutes looking for Mattie's bottle only to remember that I hadn't made one up because he likes to nurse more. I feel like half of me has just up and walked away. It's really like Luke is what holding me together. I know that may sound desperate and like I'm clinging to him but that's honestly how I feel." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'm not going anywhere. You know how you felt when I was in Atlanta? Like sometimes it was hard to get through the day?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I thought...I could handle it. We talked about it before he left to go see Anita's adoptive parents but I can't help it Daisy. If my dad wasn't here right now I'd be in pieces. I don't think I can do this without Luke." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Have you ever felt...stranded. Like you...like you don't know what's going on and you feel...so alone?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Luke? Oh wait he's not my favorite person right now. How's it going Daisy?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Lizzy here." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos nods.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I wonder how Lizzy's doing right now?" Enos says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Yeah that definitely was an interesting night." Enos says.