Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "And this is why I didn't want her to know." Lizzy says getting up then slinging dust as she drove out of the driveway. "They've been dating for two weeks Daisy. Lizzy didn't want to tell you because she thought you'd hate her. Bo was trying to convince her to tell you and Julie but she said it was too soon." Luke sighs.
  2. "She can't do that Coy. Lizzy hates shrinks. She'll go nuts if she realizes that. Maybe you should just take her and have her believe the two of you are talking to a friend." Luke says.
  3. "Luke what if...what if I lose him while I'm gone? I'm not sure I can handle that." Lizzy says.
  4. "You know about Bo and I don't you? You always were too smart. I'm not sure I want to go now." Lizzy says.
  5. "Anita's mother had a coronary. She was often tired and her heart just gave up. They want to make sure it doesn't happen to Salena." Lizzy says.
  6. "Oh, ok." Bo says. Out back Luke found Lizzy sitting against the barn. "He still likes you. He's just having a hard time hiding it but showing it." Luke says sitting next to her. "What are you talking about?" Lizzy asks.
  7. "Anita's mother had the same problem. She died when Anita was six weeks old from the problem. Now we're worried the same will happen to Salena." Lizzy says.
  8. "It's right there." Bo says pointing it out. "I didn't...when are you going?"
  9. Daisy looks intrigued. "Bo please." Lizzy says. "Fine." Bo lets her go and she disappears around behind the barn. After finishing the lemonade he goes after her.
  10. "They look like their mother because they are not my sons. I've got to go. Salena's at the hospital right now and we've got a little digging to do. Thanks for the information though." Luke says.
  11. Daisy nods. Bo leans the axe up against the tree stump and walks over to Lizzy wrapping his arms around her. "You know exactly what's in it for you." Bo whispers in her ear. "Bo stop. We can't do this here. I know you don't like hiding this but we can't tell them just yet." Lizzy says handing him the glass of lemonade.
  12. Soon Bo stops and grins as he sees Lizzy standing there. "That for me?" Bo asks leaning on the handle of the axe. "Maybe what's in it for me?" Lizzy asks.
  13. Lizzy rolls her eyes and grabs a glass of lemonade as she passes the kitchen. When she gets to Bo she stands back and watches him swing the axe.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.