Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I just...with this relationship being so new I don't want to lose him Daisy." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Or I could just go with something in my closet." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I want something that will knock him off his feet and make him remember me to keep him interested while I'm away." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I knew it would now...something for me to wear." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"He'd have to be crazy and blind. Go try it on." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Ooo that's pretty." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Isn't me you're looking for but I can take you do Daisy if you want." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"No I meant like which one? Bo, Luke, Julie, or Daisy." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Which cousin you looking for?" Lizzy asks.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLizzy pulled the door open and stared at the person standing there. "Can I help you?" She asked.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"High heels maybe but not short shorts. Let's go raid your closet there's got to be something in there." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I think that's where they're taking us tonight." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"You know that really fancy Italian place we've been dying to go to? Papa Marc's?" Lizzy asks.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLizzy grins and thinks she knows what place they're going to. "Come inside." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Yup." Bo says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I can't tell you exactly where we're going just that you have to reserve four weeks ahead of time to get the seats." Bo says.