Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"But I didn't and still don't want a little brother." Austin says. "I know you don't sweetheart but...just put up with it for Mommy." Lizzy says. Austin nods and soon drops off to sleep. Lizzy leads Bo back to their room and sighs. "I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Daisy do you think Bo would be ok if he knew about Ms. Tiny Georgia?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Alright here's the deal Daisy you'll go first but remember try to keep the talk on the reason why you're back. Lizzy if anything goes wrong with that interview you're a pro at cleaning them up." Marci says.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy nods.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"What do you mean?" Austin asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Don't worry Daisy, you look gorgeous. And the company is sending out a personal trainer for both of us so we can get back to a healthy size." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Thanks Daisy. That means a lot to me." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Listen Austin I know it's hard but JJ is small and he has trouble sleeping through the night but you're Mommy's big helper right I need you to put up with this for a little while longer. I'm sorry it's hard baby." Lizzy says. "Why can't you just take him back to the hopsickle?" Austin asks. "I don't want a little brother."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersIt was the one and only talk show that Lizzy trusted Ted in the Evening.
-
Sweating For The County
"I want you to be there too, whether it's here or in Atlanta." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Knowing our luck it'll happen just like that." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Eventually the pair fall asleep. Daisy heads back to her room as Bo heads for Austin.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy nods knowing it'll only be about another month before she delivers herself.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'll be back, maybe a week two weeks." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersSoon they're at their hotel and the children are focused on something else with both of the little ones sleeping. "I'd kinda forgotten about that part." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"It'll be alright Daisy." Bo says slowly rocking his son to sleep.
-
Sweating For The County
"I can stay for the rest of the weekend but I've got to get going on Sunday. I'm needed up there. I'm real sorry." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!