Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Emy-Rae Duke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Emy-Rae Duke

  1. this is what my character looks like played by actress Perdita Weeks
  2. sorry I thought I posted.)) Emy walks into the kitchen of the duke farm. she had spent some time with her grandparents, uncle jesse's oldest brother, John-Luke. "i'm home." She said as she put her bags on the floor* (shes 10 years old here)
  3. (okI think'll I'll join in now if y'all dont mind )
  4. yea but its gonna take a while for me ta catch up
  5. nope still Coy
  6. Emily Duke walks up to her uncle. She had just finishing gathering the eggs " I finished gatherin--- we gotta get him to the doctor Uncle Jerry!" She said looking at him
  7. I kinda like Coy..I guess I have a thing for blonds lol
  8. "Who's Doc holiday?" Emy asked. (now I guess we can do the flashbacks?)
  9. birth name: Emily Rachel Duke Nickname: Emy / Emy-Rae CB handle : Little Lamb Age:10 but depends on the story time line she is 12 years younger than bo Eyes: Blue Hair: long Slightly wavy blond Profession: author/comic artist Hobbies: Drawing and writing. Birthplace: Tennessee ethnicity: Caucasian Car: Blue 2003 Dodge Ram Family - Mother: Sarah Nadine Duke-Conner Father: Jacob Michael Conner Siblings: none Grandparents: John Luke Duke and Chloe Caroline Olsen Duke Grand Uncle: Jesse Cousins: Luke, Vance, Daisy, Judd, Bo, James, Coy, Jeb, + many more biography: Emy-Rae came to live with her grand uncle Jesse when she was only a few months old, you see her father used to abuse her mother. Her mother became afraid that Jacob might start hitting Emy to so she called parents to come stay with them.She had only stayed by her parents house for only a few weeks when Jacob found her and killed her. Her parents being to old to raise a baby sent her to live with John Luke's Younger Brother, Jesse. aka Uncle Jesse
  10. Emy climbed up the hayloft and went to where everyone was. "hey guys what ya doin'?"she asked
  11. I heard that DF 2008 was te last year do you guys think its the truth?
  12. Where can I find a list of the DoH video games? thanks
  13. That'd be like going to comic-con/comic fest and not seeing any sections for X-men it would totally suck
  14. I don't still thinking of a better username
  15. basket
  16. i don't If I wanted to see into the spiritual rlm I'll just concentrate hard and why would people do something so dangerous? evil exists ant the spirits there can harm you
  17. because its stupid and boring to have a created dukes character
  18. i think y'all know why my name is my name, id really like to changee it though
  19. well if he has a myspace account im sure he has one
  20. cool man I wish I was goin
  21. People I talk too James Duke - You're cool fun and imaginayive. Countrygirl1986- Understanding and fun to talk to Sara Davenport- You're so Kind Richard - fun....Don't throw bugs at me! lol Julie: You're really nice and welcoming General Grant - your compasionate and understanding Jessie- Kind and caring. Garrett- its nice chatting with you you're friendly Thats all my friends. then theres Alex,Chet,Roger you guys are alright I dont talk to y'all that much but you seem ok
  22. cut (sure do)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.