Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. I also saw this picture on ebay, a picture that I had never seen before
  2. I like this picture! you will have more clear?
  3. I have the same not clear, I have never seen this pic clear
  4. Rosco in full driving!!
  5. Her pretty head always makes me laugh!!!
  6. And you how many pictures of JAMES BEST you have from your collection?
  7. This is only part of my collection I could not take any photos, past few months I received still others photos. Exact! I bought these are magazine article. Article: Sheriff Rosco P Coltrane. Multi-talented James "Rosco" Best "The Dukes of Hazzard" its producers so impressed with his work for the decoration of the series "Dukes". The best moments, with some of his favorites among the post TV, some of his paintings hung on the walls. Article: James Best the sheriff Rosco P Coltrane to personally chose the Basset Hound "Flash".
  8. I present to you a part of my collection of photos James Best!!
  9. Photo Black Gold http://cgi.ebay.com/Diane-McBain-James-Best-Philip-Carey-Orig-60s-Photo_W0QQitemZ260303206706QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116
  10. ok.Thank you. I love the role he plays the bad guy!
  11. James Best "Battle at Apache Pass"
  12. Ok! thank you for the info! I never seen this episode. I will try to find it in French. Can you give me your opinion on this episode to know a little history?
  13. Nice!all these nice pics! I do not know exactly what movie this is with his clothes?
  14. Nice pics! JAMES BEST "THE LEFT HANDED GUN"
  15. Here are some photos in my collection to follow ... "Air Cadet" James Best (Francis goes to West Point)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.