Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. No the topic is not dead Sheriff_Rosco_P_Coltrane!
  2. Hee! too funny pic dukefan watching this picture is pretty but unfortunately it is not clear
  3. Yes, it's rare I'll see if I have some pictures...but I think I have not.
  4. Nice picture dukefan, its pretty head always makes me laugh watching the smile of Rosco. particulary, I like also pictures of a young James Best;) THE LEFT HANDED GUN
  5. Excellent episode Repo Men
  6. ok! What is the title of the film? and what year 70s?
  7. Wow! I've never seen! is it a movie or a photo taken?
  8. Haha...too funny their heads they do
  9. ok! Thanks. "Ma and Pa Kettle" James Best
  10. is it a movie or other?
  11. what year is the picture?
  12. I search this picture I had seen on ebay
  13. James Best awesome in "Verboten"
  14. I have not seen this movie for a long time but if I am mistaken movie he does not death.
  15. I search pictures about the western "City of Bad Men" or "The yellow tomahawk", "The raid" I have video but I found no photos of James Best on these films.
  16. JAMES BEST "BLACK SPURS"
  17. Dodge Monaco Sheriff Rosco
  18. Hee! play? not exactly but most collectible models! I like it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.