Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"If you say so," he answered miserably.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Great," said Luke a bit sarcastically, the traction doing nothing except remind him that he wouldn't be on his own feet for a while.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke bit his lip as his foot was still very tender. He said nothing however just watching her.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Yeah...I guess not."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Yeah...I guess so," answered Luke softly.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"I was teasin' him...guess I took it too far..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"My cousin's mad at me."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Honestly, no... but I'm afraid you can't help much..." he answered softly.
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
In truth Hank wasn't mad at Joe. He was mad at Lorraine...but more so he was mad at himself. Mad for allowing himself to be hurt again.
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
Eventually Hank tore himself from the window. He returned to his room without another word.
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
Hank didn't move. He just stared fixidly out the window, hurt and angry. He had thought she was different...
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
"No...there's gotta be an explanation....she wouldn't...she wouldn't..." muttered Hank.
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
Hank scowled. Joe never had lied to him. He pulled away from his arm and looked out the window at the horse not saying anything.
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
"Look...I dunno if this is yer idea of a joke Joe...but it ain't funny." Hank grabbed his blanket and pillow. "I'm sleepin in the barn."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke sighed resting his head against his pillow a soft frown on his face.
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
Hank scowled. "That ain't true."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"See ya," he answered quietly. He hated when that happened.
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
Hank gave him an amused look. "Just what did you drink tonight?!"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke frowned not sure if Bo was serious or not.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Yes you do... I don't want the baby t come cryin' t me cuz you hurt his feelins..."
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
Hank sat up stretching a little and yawning. "What the heck is so important ya gotta wake me up in the middle of the night?"
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
Hank blinked his eye open. "What's the matter?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke smiled giving his daughter a hug. "You be nice to yer uncle."
-
Restlessness in Sleepy City
Hank rolled over and hid his head under his pillow. "Jus' a dream Joe...go to sleep," he mumbled.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Nah...even that ain't worth eatin yer cooking for..." answered Luke with a smile.