Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
He smiled a little. "No way gettin around it , is there?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke sighed. "I suppose you're right...I just hate being in here alone."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"But you just got here..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke smiled a little.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"No...only you got one thing wrong...I ain't a womanizer...not no more...oh I admit I used t be,...but Jaime took care of that real quick."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke flushed a little.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Oh you do huh? And what exactly is my type?" asked Luke with a raised eyebrow.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Me?! Misbehave?!" he asked looking at her innocently.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke smiled a little. "When you say it...it don't sound quite so bad."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"You know...my daughter says I beat around the bush too much....sooo...would ya like t' go out sometime?" He glanced at his foot with a scowl. "Out might mean onto the front porch for a spell, but..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke gave her a knowing smile. "Trust me...I didn't notice just now."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke rolled his eyes. "Cute."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"You can say that again..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"It weren't hard t' do....just hard t' stay sane some days..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke shrugged. "I dunno...some days I think I can do it...others...I wonder if I'll make it through the morning."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded. "I suppose. Course I never expected to end up a father, but I wouldn't trade Jaime for anything."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke shook his head. "I sure don't know how a father couldn't want him...he's cute as a button."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke sighed, knowing first hand how the little one felt. "Ain't easy not havin' no one...he's too little t' be on his own...what's gonna happen to him?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"No...just said...his mama left him here...didn't come back...an' he ain't got a daddy."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"He said they were gonna stick him with needles an' things..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"He's runnin' from his doctors..." explained Luke. "Poor little guy."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"I had a visitor...little guy named Troy."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke frowned his heart heavy at the youngster's response.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"But if you're sick...ya should let em help ya..." said Luke gently.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke bit his lip. "Why do they wanna stick ya with needles? Don't ya feel good?"