Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Uncle Jesse...how did you get me convinced? I don't want Jaime... going through what I did," he added to himself.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded a little, not revealing that he had still worried about that...up until he left for the Marines...
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke swallowed hard nodding, remembering the day as if it were yesterday.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"With me?!" asked Luke in surprise.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded a little. "Sounds familiar huh?" he asked shifting a little.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke turned his head towards Jesse gently. "She...she don't want me to date anyone..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded a little. "Yeah...I think so..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded a little resting his head back agaist his pillow biting down against the pain.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke looked at him but didn't deny anything just taking the pills.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke moaned softly blinking his eyes open with a grimace as he noticed the pain more being awake.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke moaned softly but continued to sleep.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke continued to toss and turn nt really making any noise, just moving about restlessly. Daisy quickly said her good bye to Jesse and ran out of the house, knowing if she was late she'd hear it from Boss. Jumping in her jeep she took of intending to take afew cross country shortcuts on the way.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke meanwhile had fallen into a restless sleep his pain medication having started to wear off.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
The nurse nodded. I'll take good care of him Mr. Duke..." she said before heading into his room.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Of course I will Mr...?" asking his name.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"I beg your pardon...I thought..." She bit her lip ahsaking her head unable to get over the uncanny resemblance.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
The nurse flushed. "Yeah...I just....I didn't realize they found a relative of Troy's..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
The nurse couldn't say anything. She just stared at him in amazement.
-
Duke or Dupe
hmmm lemme try... Ned Benson Niedecker's Egg Farm Ma Harper from Chickasaw County
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Troy nodded his thumb finding its way back in his mouth as he felt the gentle hands tuck him in and he soon gave in to sleep.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Troy nodded his eyelids heavy.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Yeah" answered the boy softly.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Troy shrugged a little. "I guess."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"No," came the small voice from the pillow.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Troy rubbed his eyes, part because he was sleepy and part because he didn't want Bo to see him cry again.