Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. "Ya are Bo...look in the mirror...your eyes.." pleaded Luke. "They's so sunk in...an yer pale..."
  2. "Everythin...you...this whole thing with Troy...been eatin ya up...look at yaself...ya done made yaself sick over it...an I knew...if ya knew bout Jesse...ya wouldn't take it well...an I knew Troy needed ya...I needed ya...I couldn't risk...what tellin ya would do... not til...things settled a bit."
  3. Luke ran his hand through his hair and sighed softly. "I'm worried boutcha Bo," he admitted softly.
  4. Luke sighed. Leave it to Bo to use his own words against him.
  5. "No...I didn't..." he started to name his reasons for doing so but he realized that it didn't really matter. Jesse was sick, Bo was angry...there didn't seem to be anything he could do about either. "You didn't hafta run off...ya coulda heard me out...stead ya just leave..."
  6. Luke frowned. "Did you think it was any easier on me...keepin it from ya? Dealin' with it all on my own?"
  7. Luke looked down nodding a little. Bo taking off as he did had hurt his feelings more than he cared to admit.
  8. Luke looked at him uneasily. "So...you...you changed your mind I take it?"
  9. Jaime swallowed and nodded. "Come on Troy," she said taking his hand and leading him out the room. "Ya can take a ride on Maudne."
  10. Jaime looked to Luke in surprise. "I am?!" Luke was just as surprised...maybe the adoption papers went through...maybe Bo knew and that was why he hadn't spoken to him...maybe he was furious... "She is?!" asked Luke of Troy..
  11. Luke smiled a little. "That's good Troy." He still wasn't sure if all this meant what he thought it did.
  12. "They did, huh?" asked Luke quietly looking at Troy.
  13. Luke swallowed, not understanding what was going on, and not saying anything still not sure of Bo.
  14. Luke near choked, unable to say anything. "Troy!" cried Jaime hugging the youngster impetuously.
  15. Luke flushed, not in the mood for company. "Really, who?" asked Jaime cocking her head to one side.
  16. Jaime smiled. "Go get your pjs on and we can do your hair," she teased. Luke stayed quiet.
  17. Luke bit his lip still not sure where things stood between him and Bo. Jaime called out, " In here!"
  18. "Nothin'" answered Luke craning hi neck to see out the window.
  19. "Hope it ain't another puppy," mutters to himself rememberin how Bo had found a sick puppy as a youngster and brought it home, crying for days when it died.
  20. Luke drew her closer, hugging her gently. "I'm sorry, sweetheart."
  21. Luke reached out and cupped her cheek in his hand. "I love ya Princess..."
  22. Luke swallowed hard as he heard her words. "I couldn't ask for a better daughter," he murmured a tear trickling down his cheek. "You deserve a better father than ya got."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.