Everything posted by Rosco_Lover
-
Rosco Meets Mckenzie! (Chapter 1)
Thanks! I like that idea too. I plan on writing more.. when I get the chance.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Im a roleplayer. I do roles. Sheesh. That doesn't make me male. >_<
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Not what I meant but alright.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
All I hear is frogs out by the pool, really. X_X
-
Dog Collar Challenge
*Listens to the crickets*
-
Dog Collar Challenge
I aint doing nothin'. I'm being good.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
*Shrugs*
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Be Afraid Be Very Afraid! Growls!
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Lmao!
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Lol!
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Yup, wives! MySpace Roleplay - Rosco with Mckenzie, MArried with twins. MySpace Roleplay - Carter with Ariana with a daughter named Marie.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
If I can settle my wives down on myspace.. its still on!
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Meh.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
ROFLMAO!
-
Dog Collar Challenge
I think i've heard that before. Imma be quiet now.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Well, Alex started it!
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Oh, really? *Snickers* I wonder what would happen is I did this... *Knee's him in the nuts and the kicks him in the face, knocking him back, getting her pistol out and spins the barrel, making it stop on a loaded bullet, cocking the gun, shooting it between his legs, missing a certain area* Don't mess with me son.... Your life might end to soon. *Chuckles* Not kiddin' either.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Wouldnt threaten Brian. He is a Coltrane.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
If you were worth looking at.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Smart aleck.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Pffft, your just begging for it. Not gonna do it now.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
He's blonde he cant help it. =P
-
Dog Collar Challenge
You idgit!
-
Dog Collar Challenge
ROFL, I have no idea!
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Wouldnt you be doin' the shootin' though? WHOOP!