Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rosco_Lover

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rosco_Lover

  1. That beer better not be watered down.
  2. Alright, i'll stop confusin' ya'll. Just my character is. I'm to smart in real life to get preggers, LOL. Dont need kids when im still a kid at heart.
  3. No just my character is you neener!
  4. Eh, im drinking rum and coke right now.
  5. Trying to.
  6. Alot of things.. stressed, tired, plus im pregnant.
  7. Try depressed.
  8. Well, have fun...
  9. Well, alright. Dont say I didn't offer to help you out though.
  10. *Sigh* not in the mood to fight tonight. How about I just letcha out??
  11. I get it thank you very much, Mufn.
  12. If ya say so.
  13. Family? Do tell.
  14. LoL! One your not a Coltrane.
  15. But I took a nap a few hours ago. Maybe it because I haven't ate today.
  16. God, I am so tired today.
  17. Oh, Lordy..
  18. Well yer on my bad side anyways. *Sticks tongue at him*
  19. Are you saying my bark and bites are bad?
  20. *Giigles* Either is fine. Doesnt matter to me. *Gives him a softl kiss on the cheek*
  21. And the topic goes dead as flies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.