Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rosco_Lover

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rosco_Lover

  1. LoL yup. I'm pretty sure his email is on his site. JamesBezt.com French? Well im english, LOL
  2. Heh, why is it luck? I've humored him before with my Rosco myspace page. Plus he liked some of my screen caps.and by email...
  3. Yup, sure does. =\
  4. I've spoke to him twice. About it.
  5. Not one of his best movies.
  6. Lmao. Where'd you find that?
  7. I think. "Three on a couch"
  8. Havent saw that movie. =[ I want to see it. Nice pics!
  9. Thanks. I have loads from left handed gun. Good movie.
  10. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i183/SheriffRoscoPColtrane/PDVD_019.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i183/SheriffRoscoPColtrane/carter6.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i183/SheriffRoscoPColtrane/carter3.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i183/SheriffRoscoPColtrane/capture382.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i183/SheriffRoscoPColtrane/capture22.jpg Some pics.
  11. LOL! I'll never find them.
  12. Sorry, just asking where you find them.
  13. The heck you get your pics at?
  14. Thank ye. Got anymore of your pics you'd share?
  15. Funny, you say that I got one signed by cletus.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.