Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BoJamesDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BoJamesDuke

  1. Jaime sighed and put her glass in the sink when the phone rang. Knowing Bo was outside and Luke had gone to sulk in his room, Jaime had no choice but to go over and answer it. "Hello?" A woman's voice instantly came through on the other end and Jaime swallowed as she heard who it was. "Hey there, this is Jenni...you must be Jaime?" Jaime nodded before relaising that Jenni couldn't see her doing so. "Yes this is her..." "Hey Jaime...do you think I could talk to your dad?" Jaime sighed "Suppose...if he'll stop sulking that is..." Jenni chuckled as there was noise on the other end as Jaime put down the phone and heard her calling. "Dad, Jenni's on the phone for you."
  2. Jaime sighed and watched him hobble away, shaking her head softly before looking down at her feet. She couldn't help it...it was true, and she had heard people call her daddy it behind her back...and of course she had gotten into a few fights because of it although she wouldn't tell Luke that...she could call him it...well she shouldn't really but...it did get frustrating when her dad was hypocritical about what she could and couldn't do.
  3. Jaime shook her head, finishing her drink off before saying. "No, you know what your kind of boy was like...not every guy is a skirt chasin' womanizer ya know..."
  4. "So your telling me you never dated at 16?!" Jaime cried out back, one hand on her hip, the other hand holding her glass full of lemonade.
  5. Jaime sighed and shook her head, looking to him as she drunk her lemonade. "I'm near 16 Daddy!"
  6. Jaime nodded with an 'mmm hmmm' as she walked into the farmhouse, putting her school bag in her room before going to the fridge to get some lemonade.
  7. Jaime bit her lip a little, swallowing hard before lifting her chin a little and heading inside past him as she said. "My boyfriend..."
  8. Jaime jumped back at the yell as though she had been burned, dropping her bag as she saw Luke on the porch, swallowing softly. "Daddy..."
  9. Jaime eventually pulled away with a smile, hoisting her school bag onto her shoulder again, her cheeks a slight pinkish colour as she blushed, tracing a finger softly down the young man's cheek before stepping away, breaking away her hand from his. With a small wave from the both of them, the young man got into the car in the passenger side and Jaime waved at both him and his father as they drove off, watching him disappear down the road before heading to the farmhouse - not realising Luke had witnessed everything.
  10. It was then that a car pulled up just on the edge of the driveway and Jaime stepped out, followed by a young man. Smiling she turned to him and said something that was hard to hear when they boys were as far away as they were...although they could have a pretty good guess at what was said when the next moment she was in his arms and they were locked in a gentle lip lock.
  11. Bo soon moved onto the last chore, chopping the wood up to make firewood for them to use.
  12. Bo didn't notice Luke hobble outside, too busy concentrating on his work and the thoughts running through his head.
  13. Bo continued to work outside, having to do double chores now Luke was out of action.
  14. Jesse wasn't in the kitchen and neither was Bo. Jesse had gone to town for some groceries before all the shops closed for the day and Bo was still out in the barn, doing chores but trying also to figure out what to do.
  15. Jesse sighed as he stood in the middle of the yard, shaking his head. HIs boys were growing up...and facing futures that none of them had ever expected them to. And for once, Jesse didn't know what he could do for either of them...they had to work all this out for themselves. Luke seemed to be well on his way, with Jaime growing steadily into a good ol' girl and he getting the love of his life in order too...it was just the carrer that Luke needed to work out. Jesse knew he was reluctant to leave the farm - what with Jesse growing older and all...but Jesse was determined not to let Luke stay here on account of him. The only worry was Bo...and this little boy named Troy who Jesse hadn't even met yet...Bo didn't know what to do and neither did Jesse if he was honest with himself.
  16. Bo rubbed his forehead lightly, it was starting to hurt from the stress of everything and all he wanted to do was return to how things were before. On some levels, he really wished he hadn't gotten involved at all.
  17. Bo sighed heavily and pulled away returning to his laying down position in the grass.
  18. "So what am I gonna do Uncle Jesse?" Bo asked desperatly.
  19. Bo sighed and hugged his Uncle back, shaking his head. "Yeah but I can't make this choice...I don't want to take Troy on as my own son...I want to be his friend an' I want ta help him...I want ta help him so much...but I can't have him as..as my son..."
  20. "I already feel trapped and I don't like it Uncle Jesse..." Bo added miserably, throwing an arm over his eyes.
  21. "The fact that that kid is attatched to me now and if I just up an' leave then he's gonna do somethin' stupid like try an' kill himself...he appeals to me cause he's an orphan like me...his mama abandoned him...he ain't got no one else an' I know what its like ta feel that way...plus you an' Luke an' Daisy...I ain't ready ta leave Hazzard yet...I just want to know I got the option of that future...an' I won't have it if I got Troy...but at the same time I can't just up an' leave him!"
  22. "I want to carry on the way I was, to go back to the NASCAR circuit and really try and make it big...I want to be able to live my life without a kid running around after me!" Bo said a little testily. He was tired after his long day and he was frustrated at how things were turning out with Troy.
  23. Bo shook his head harder, putting his hands over his eyes. "I'm in it deep..."
  24. "I know that but how d'ya look at a kid who ain't only countin' on ya but is also sicker than a baby bird that fell out its nest and say no?!" Bo exclaimed with a cry.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.