Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheriff_Rosco_P_Coltrane

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sheriff_Rosco_P_Coltrane

  1. I had a right to. You were being a jerk about a simple question. I frankly am sick of fighting with you. But you just insulted my fav actor.
  2. ........... That was rude. Now spill the name of your actor.
  3. The actor I use is James Best.
  4. You know who it is. Stop being a asshat.
  5. Im not joking around. I wanna know who the actor is. Sheesh.
  6. I gotta question. Who is that actor you use as your avatar, Alex?
  7. ::Pats, Alex's head as he walks by:: Dont worry about it. Brian will be taking care of it. If not Jail time for him for while. I think he need it anyhow. Or I can just let Bandit sleep with him.
  8. ::Gets out his ticket book and ticks his tongue:: Lets see... Brian Coltrane. ::He checks for each damage done and takes the paper to Cooter. so he knows who to charge, then looks at Brian:: Have fun paying for all that. Next time use your brain. Oh, wait you dont got one. It's sawdust.
  9. ::Takes the pancake off his face and walks around back, getting some soap and mixing it with water, he picks it along with the water hose turning it on, heading for the patrol car and looks up at brian with a grin, he then takes the bucket and tosses the soapy water on brian and lets the hose soak him down:: How about you wash my patrol car today? ::He then turns and looks at Alex:: Need a bath? ::He points the hose at him::
  10. ::Throws a pancake in his face:: Eat it Brian and then go feed your chickens.
  11. MARYANNE COLTRANE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT CANNON? ::Glares at her::
  12. Haha... you know you love me.
  13. undercover is in the bed with a lady. Oops!
  14. Hey gotta have fun when you are still livin'. Also just blindfold yourself im to hot for your eyes.
  15. How about we get on with the skinny dippin'? I could do my naked lady in destress act! Oooo! I love it!
  16. Yeah and licking the pudding off a pretty gal is a mans dream. I mean errr.. did I say that?
  17. Gah, right when I get back from my vacation from fishing. This is gonna start soon.
  18. Well, while Alex keeps MaryAnne busy im going fishing.
  19. Not all Hogg's are fat.
  20. It's fine. I'm still thinking what I wanna do.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.