Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

miz_smarteepantz

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by miz_smarteepantz

  1. I've only seen the reunion movies both of them when they were on tv,do you think WB will put them on DVD since they are putting out the original show? I'd like to own them because the vcr ate my tape so I don't have the reunion movies anymore. Miz Smarteepantz
  2. Has CMT skipped some episodes like 'a baby for the dukes' and 'happy birthday general lee' or did I just miss them? Miz Smarteepantz
  3. I just joined yesterday and have been reading some of the topics, this is a great site! Turns out I'm a Roscoe and I thought fer sure I'd be one of them Dukes!
  4. Thanks,that cleared up some of the mystery. It would seem that the approximate right age for Luke to have also been able to play football at the same time as Bo in Highschool would be 4 years. Which could have put Bo in 9th grade and Luke a senior. Is it even hinted as to how many years is between Daisy and each of the boys? Miz Smarteepantz
  5. I've always wondered just how much older Luke is than Bo? It can't be too many years because there are several references to them playing football in school in which one or the other passes the ball to his cousin. Luke fought in the Vietnam war at probably 18 it's just not clear about the age difference between any of them.....is Daisy in the middle? or younger than Bo? Miz Smarteepantz

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.