Cletus, Cletus, Cletus...

MaryAnne

Okay, i guess it was my turn to see that you posted and be like, she didn't... and you did. YOu were like that last time due to Val micking what you did on Rosco's on Enos's.

But no, we can't forget Cledus Hogg. He was goofy, and a dimwit lol. That's what made him a lovable character though lol. He was like a cross between Rosco and Enos in my own opinion, along with a dash of his own uniqueness.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cletus was a great replacement...I like Enos maybe a little better, but they are both great! Especially together.

I like the part...I can't think of the title of the season right now. But I like the scene where he is handcuffed to the boys and they force him to escape and he is reluctant. Bo ends up biting him in the car because he won't let go of the steering wheel. Then he takes the keys out and Luke have them vote who wants what. Cletus is the only one to say they turn themselves in...then when he said about escaping Bo and Luke raises their hands to raise his...so he figured they won fairly. LOL!

Gotta love ol' Cletus...

~Garrett Duke~

Garrett, the scene you mentioned about Cletus being handcuffed with Bo and Luke, that was from season 2, 'Road Pirates'.

Having Cletus paired up with Enos for the early season 5 episodes made up for the fact that Coy and Vance were there (no offence to the actors, they should have had different characteristics from Bo and Luke). Actually, 'The Clones' weren't that bad.

Having Cletus paired up with Enos for the early season 5 episodes made up for the fact that Coy and Vance were there (no offence to the actors, they should have had different characteristics from Bo and Luke). Actually, 'The Clones' weren't that bad.

I total agree with you on this one having both of the dipstick together, some what made up not having Bo & Luke around. Now as far as Coy and Vance go they are just hard to watch. Once you had the best you cant change.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...