Eons and Daisy?

Divia

Here's some ideas that we've come up with but haven't posted. If any of these stick out to you, let us know and we'll get it started.

The Blue Diamond – Enos finds a diamond ring and takes it as an omen, only to find out that it’s a stolen heirloom worth a reward of $1000.

Amnesia – An injury in Los Angeles causes Enos to lose his memory and his partner takes him back to Hazzard with hopes of getting it back.

The Drought – A drought in Hazzard puts the Duke farm at risk, until a mysterious bidder buys it and allows to Dukes to stay.

Big City Wedding – A heartbroken Enos is tricked into getting engaged to the daughter of a big city mobster in L.A.

Witness Protection – Enos goes into the witness protection program, but tries to send clues to Hazzard that he isn’t really gone.

Can You Hear Me Now? – Enos goes deaf after a shootout and a group of crooks takes advantage of it.

The Boar’s Nest Fire – Enos saves Daisy when the Boar’s Nest burns down, but she becomes self-conscious of her looks after the fire.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I wrote one that takes place in present day Hazzard. Enos sends the cousins a letter, and it says he is getting married. He brings the girl to Hazzard. Her name is Margarita (which happens to be Spanish for Daisy) and Daisy is a wreck. Bo and Luke try to get Daisy and Enos together, and Daisy is trying as well. Enos wont have it though. When Daisy gets close to him, he runs off and tries to find Margarita. I wont say what happens in the end, you'd have to read it, but the people who have read it say its great. :D

I wrote one that takes place in present day Hazzard. Enos sends the cousins a letter, and it says he is getting married. He brings the girl to Hazzard. Her name is Margarita (which happens to be Spanish for Daisy) and Daisy is a wreck. Bo and Luke try to get Daisy and Enos together, and Daisy is trying as well. Enos wont have it though. When Daisy gets close to him, he runs off and tries to find Margarita. I wont say what happens in the end, you'd have to read it, but the people who have read it say its great.

Where could I find this story, I love Daisy and Enos stories I've written a few on fanfiction.net and on this site.

I wrote one that takes place in present day Hazzard. Enos sends the cousins a letter, and it says he is getting married. He brings the girl to Hazzard. Her name is Margarita (which happens to be Spanish for Daisy) and Daisy is a wreck. Bo and Luke try to get Daisy and Enos together, and Daisy is trying as well. Enos wont have it though. When Daisy gets close to him, he runs off and tries to find Margarita. I wont say what happens in the end, you'd have to read it, but the people who have read it say its great.

Where could I find this story, I love Daisy and Enos stories I've written a few on fanfiction.net and on this site.

I havent posted it up anywhere.... except on the CMT Dukes message board, and its gone from there. I recently updated it, so I need to repost it there. I can email it, or if somebody can tell me where on here I should put my own stories..... cause I really wanna share it. You can also find it if you look on my myspace http://www.myspace.com/catherinebachsnumber1fan its there in my blog somewhere.

• 7 months later...

You know guys, I'm another one of those that believes 'they should have tied the knot and be done with it' fans. It seems the trend of Enos fans usually are for the idea of him being married to Daisy Duke. But who can blame us? There was serious chemistry between those two in certain episodes. One ep. I remember stated that Enos would regularly 'court' Daisy. Now tell me with that statement there wasn't something there.

If you notice when you watch the episodes, most of the ones that were written by 'Si Rose' had more romantic references between Enos and Daisy. I'm not sure what was on this writer's mind when it came to Enos and Daisy but it's just an observation that I see with their episodes. I don't know if anyone else has caught that little tidbit or not but it seems that there was something there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If you notice when you watch the episodes, most of the ones that were written by 'Si Rose' had more romantic references between Enos and Daisy. I'm not sure what was on this writer's mind when it came to Enos and Daisy but it's just an observation that I see with their episodes. I don't know if anyone else has caught that little tidbit or not but it seems that there was something there.

I never noticed that! good eye! I think I like Si ROse, it seems he/she is also a Daisy/Enos fan.

I never noticed that! good eye! I think I like Si ROse' date=' it seems he/she is also a Daisy/Enos fan.[/quote']

Si Rose is a he.

And actually, did ya'll know that it was his idea for Daisy and Enos' Wedding... and that after he talked to the other writers they were all in agreement about Daisy and Enos getting married? For one thing if the show had lasted longer, it would have given them more things to write about. For another, everyone who watched the show wanted it. BUT the producer (Paul Picard, right?) said no.

I dont like him now. lol.

• 1 month later...