General Lee's Radio Shack antenna

O.K.,  So I have a question regarding The Generals screen accurate CB antenna.   I know the screen correct antenna is a Radio Shack Tear Drop antenna.  I have seen a few of these in person.  Some appear to be a very dark grey.  Some appear to be a dark brown.  I also know there are companies producing the Tear Drop as a REPRODUCTION.  Please let me know what you guys think should be correct color ???.   Thanks in advance.   

Here's a screengrab from 'One Armed Bandits'. I'd have probably said black, but it would be "very dark grey" out of your choices.

CrossedFlags0101.jpg

I see that Roger's friends at Northeast Ohio Dukes are selling replica bases and complete antennae for $100 and $300 respectively. You can find them here.

• 3 months later...
On 12/14/2019 at 10:44 PM, RogerDuke said:

I miss Radio Shack. 

Me to. Ours closed 4 or so years ago. I  bought some new CB antennas dirt cheap. (Not the ones related to this post) I should have bought more stuff, but I didn't really think about it at the time.