A little present for y'all!

back

Since this seems to be the most frequently visited fourm i feel that its only logical to post a link of this little 4.7MB file where it'll will get the most attention aside from elsewhere.

Long story short i do a little data projection on the side for work and i was bored a few months back so i decided to throw a little something special together for personal entertainment. but i had yet to format it into a reasonable file size to share on the net for those with dial up connections.

so for those of you here with 56k (or something faster) i have a feeling that this may interest you. ;) To save CPU resources i suggest you right click & "save target as" to obtain this particular file. If you download & Veiw, Please reply with your thoughts on the file!

http://www.hazzardnet.com/videos/dukes_01.wmv

Enjoy! :D

im gone.

PS. Due to personal bandwidth costs i will unfortuneately have to remove the file from the webspace link provided above within a week, However if you are still interested in obtaining the file afterwards for the high res file (50MB) file in the meantime message me on AIM (ECTO135back OR bradbarnes22), yahoo (back9a) or msn messenger (ecto135back@hotmail.com) and i will Gladly provide you with the file of your choice. :)

Well thanks guys! :) I saw a film put together before with a General montage to the song "General Lee" and thought, Hey! i could do that. so i did, stepped up the tempo a bit and found a song whos lyrics matched where the duke boys drove, home enviroments and personal lifes. Id like to brag that i pretty much nailed it as far a my ego of the moment is concerened. :roll:

im gone.

well guys, like i said - if you want the high quality copy of it (which is really worth it!) id be glad to share it with ya, just message me on one of the messenger ID's i mentioned above when i posted this topic.

oh, by the way... over 200 veiws!? holy crap! :o Gee, i wonder what my bandwidth bill is gonna be this month. :-?

im gone.

Ecto, that is excellent work! Thank ya for sharing it with all of us. We've seen some cool stuff posted over the years, but this takes the blue ribbon.

Definately wanna get a high-res copy for myself. I'd like to see of some way to archive it on HNet for the enjoyment of all. Our own bandwidth costs are considerable, though, so I'd have to consult first with my esteemed, tech-smart peers.

Meanwhile, thanks again. That was great!

Brian

Again all, im overwhelmed by the kind words here. youve made me feel quite at home here! :) and as for Hosting the vid one way or another here Brian, i can reduce the file size, but not without sacrificing image quality. :( I wouldve placed it in real player format however my "Real Producer" suscription just ran out and the credit cards are a little Maxed out at the moment thus preventing me from re-newing. :oops: but if anyone out there can compress the current file, or the high quality one better than 4.79MB all the power to ya! be glad to host it on my server for a little while.

im gone.

Only 377 hits from HazzardNet? Must be a slow day. LOL. HazzardNet's broken all records this month... 1.5 million total hits (including files) this month and the month ain't over yet. (Ok, I'm done tootin' my own Dixie horn.)

Anyway, we'd be glad to host the file here. I love that song and the video you put together was great.

Meadowmufn

-------------------------

HazzardNet Proprietor

Who's the webmaster? That would be me. Brian and MaryAnne are content editors, forum moderators, and general lackeys. :D So basically, they do all the work and I take all the credit. LOL.

Meadowmufn

-------------------------

HazzardNet Proprietor

Meadowmufn......Now just tell it like it is and don't be modest.... :lol:

Awesome job on that...Great song , great job all around.

Ecto! I sent you a PM about the video. It's officious, we'd love to host it for ya, and we'll give you full credit for the creation, of course. This way, it can remain available for HNet users to enjoy without you going broke on the bandwidth.

Reply to the PM and we'll finish the details. If you wanna make some more videos, we'll be happy to host 'em!

Brian

Please, ECTO-135 is the name of my rather Huge website. lol Call me Brad ;) And veiws creeping up to 700 now... uhhh... wow. *whipes forhead dreading next months bandwidth bill* :oops: But placing finacial payments aside, still im stunned with the responses & hits here! :o If anyone out there has any dukefest footage (aside from Return to california/georgia) here I could whip up something Really Special for y'all! ;)

im gone.

-Brad

<whoop, yell> Hey, that was *great*! I've seen this kind of thing done for other shows/movies before, but never Dukes... likely cause it wasn't on DVD before. It's *high* time someone celebrated our show this way! I myself made a "vid" just a couple weeks ago, but I was only able to use still pics cause I don't have a computer DVD player, and I don't have anyplace online to put it. This was great! I can join the crowd in hollering, "more!"

<grin, going off to watch it again>