Hey Y'all

TheGeneral01

Howdy Hazzardnet,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name's John, and I'm from the great white north.... Otherwise known as Canada. From the province of Ontario, to be exact.

I'm 21 years old, and have been a Dukes fan since I was about 7 or 8.

That brought me an odd childhood... While all the kids were watching their Saturday morning cartoons, I'd be up watching the General fly. No one ever understood it, but it's fueled my obsession with the Dukes of Hazzard for years and years.

Over that time, I've gained quite a collection of Dukes memorabilia, as well as run my own Dukes website. Its nothing like the wonderful Hazzardnet, but I'm still proud of it.

I look forward to being a part of the Hazzardnet community for a long time coming. And if you're a fellow Dukes fan from Canada, give me a shout!

-John

Welcome to Hazzard County John.

You sound like a great addition to this place and we're excited to have you.

I live across Lake Erie from Canada. I'm near Erie Pennsylvania. There's one spot in Erie County where you can see that big penninsula on the Canadien south coast of the lake. I think there's a power plant there or something.

Hmmm, isn't John Schneider and Tom Wopat coming to Niagara Falls soon or did that already happen?

This forum is AWESOME and it is so good to find like-minded DOH fans! I have rediscovered the show on CMT after many years. I remember Friday nights at 8pm, where I could be found no where else but in front of the TV watching the Dukes! After all these years, it's good to see them back on TV, especially given what we call TV entertainment today. Anyway, glad to be here!

This forum is AWESOME and it is so good to find like-minded DOH fans! I have rediscovered the show on CMT after many years. I remember Friday nights at 8pm, where I could be found no where else but in front of the TV watching the Dukes! After all these years, it's good to see them back on TV, especially given what we call TV entertainment today. Anyway, glad to be here!

Welcome to Hazzard County LostSheep1.

Since you've rediscovered the Dukes it looks like you're not lost anymore......

and we're sure glad you found us!