Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"So no more spending unless we need it agreed?" Clay asks.

Clay looks at the Clothes and Says "Look we have alot of girl clothes left over from Angelica and shoot even stuff she didn't even where if this baby is girl and here is some neutral clothes and some boy stuff as well Sam."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"About what?" Clay asks.

Bo see's that Luke and Lizzy pull in and they just walked up and he answers the door and the boys left a football in the middle the living room floor and he nearly trips on it and Says "Oh my boys, why won't they pick up after themselves and why in the living room as well."

He answers the Door and Says "Hello Luke and Lizzy and kids as well listen my kids are the backyard if you want to join them and Lizzy you look rosy today what's wrong right now."

Bo see's that Luke and Lizzy pull in and they just walked up and he answers the door and the boys left a football in the middle the living room floor and he nearly trips on it and Says "Oh my boys, why won't they pick up after themselves and why in the living room as well."

He answers the Door and Says "Hello Luke and Lizzy and kids as well listen my kids are the backyard if you want to join them and Lizzy you look rosy today what's wrong right now."

"You and me are gonna have a talk Duke." Lizzy says as Luke travels to the back yard.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.