Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "me either, but then again, i just had a son"

Julie Says "You have any idea why he look familier to me Daisy? Am I at home or at the Hospital I felt like I slept all day and all night now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "your at home, and im exausted"

Julie Says "Oh hey Uncle Jesse and thanks to whoever took care of Angel for me didn't she sleep last it looks like nobody else did either." Uncle Jesse came in with a Ice Pack for her cheek it was bruising right now as well.

Daisy smiled "i know, i was happy when my water broke on my own front porch and not in Dixie"

Julie Says "What did you name your son Daisy? After everything we was through I never did catch his name he kept asking me about four times where you was and then he took me out of the house forcibly I might add as well."

Julie Says "What did you name your son Daisy? After everything we was through I never did catch his name he kept asking me about four times where you was and then he took me out of the house forcibly I might add as well."

Daisy sighed "Clay Dakota Duke, but Julie, im not sure i can care for him"

Daisy sighed "Clay Dakota Duke, but Julie, im not sure i can care for him"

Julie Says "Uh well adoption or keeping your baby I won't make that decision it's not right for me go with your heart tells you to do as well. I can't tell somebody what to do that's just not part of my nature now as well. Someday will have a good story for Angel and Clay here and you know they kind of look alike as well. I'm never telling Angel how she was conceived and I don't even know who her father is either is and I don't really care right now as well she don't need him around as well."

End of Flashback

Angel Says "Wow Mom, you went through your own ordeal the night Clay was born how come you didn't know who he was that night I don't think I could hold out like when somebody kept hitting me now across the cheek as well. I would've caved and cried like a baby and told that man anything he wanted to know, that's what you lost all those years ago, I couldn't understand what you was talking about all this time and now I understand why you don't want to go back to being a cop now as well."

Julie Says "Uh well adoption or keeping your baby I won't make that decision it's not right for me go with your heart tells you to do as well. I can't tell somebody what to do that's just not part of my nature now as well. Someday will have a good story for Angel and Clay here and you know they kind of look alike as well. I'm never telling Angel how she was conceived and I don't even know who her father is either is and I don't really care right now as well she don't need him around as well."

End of Flashback

Angel Says "Wow Mom, you went through your own ordeal the night Clay was born how come you didn't know who he was that night I don't think I could hold out like when somebody kept hitting me now across the cheek as well. I would've caved and cried like a baby and told that man anything he wanted to know, that's what you lost all those years ago, I couldn't understand what you was talking about all this time and now I understand why you don't want to go back to being a cop now as well."

Daisy said "it was scary"

Daisy said "it was scary"

Angel Says "I think I would freak if some guy toting a gun came in the room and snatched my newborn baby from me you wouldn't be able to stop me from wailing now as well. You ever tell Clay this story as well Aunt Daisy you might want to hear before he thinks our father is a nice guy now."

Clay walked on the deck and Says "Well I heard it all and it's not true not one word of it our father couldn't do something like that Angel."

Angel Says "I think I would freak if some guy toting a gun came in the room and snatched my newborn baby from me you wouldn't be able to stop me from wailing now as well. You ever tell Clay this story as well Aunt Daisy you might want to hear before he thinks our father is a nice guy now."

Clay walked on the deck and Says "Well I heard it all and it's not true not one word of it our father couldn't do something like that Angel."

Daisy said "Clay it is true"

Daisy said "Clay it is true"

Clay Says "But he told of the many I've seen him at the Prison that between you and him was all nothing but a big misunderstand and between and Aunt Julie as well. All that can't be true now as well."

Julie looks at Clay and Says "Clay you stay right there I got some photos that your Grandfather my father the Sheriff had to take about that night since your not believing us right now as well."

Julie walked back out and handed Clay a photo album from that night and sliped on something on the deck just dove right into the deck. Angel looked and Says "Aunt Daisy, I can't swim help oh now thanks Clay you caused my Mom to slip and fall into the water thanks alot now as well."

Clay Says "But he told of the many I've seen him at the Prison that between you and him was all nothing but a big misunderstand and between and Aunt Julie as well. All that can't be true now as well."

Julie looks at Clay and Says "Clay you stay right there I got some photos that your Grandfather my father the Sheriff had to take about that night since your not believing us right now as well."

Julie walked back out and handed Clay a photo album from that night and sliped on something on the deck just dove right into the deck. Angel looked and Says "Aunt Daisy, I can't swim help oh now thanks Clay you caused my Mom to slip and fall into the water thanks alot now as well."

Daisy went into the water and helped Julie back up on the deck

Daisy said "shes fine"

Julie looks and Says" we was discussing what Clay and Angel's father did and Clay heard it all and practically said that me and Daisy was liars so I went for this special photo album which for some reason still don't understand why I still have it now and I tripped on somethig and fell in the pool and Daisy got me out that's all honey. And thank you Daisy as well and it Angel as well, Clay I don't know what your father is telling you now but it's all lies those photos back up the story I had one hell of bruise of from the way he tried to get information you might see it in the pictures as well. I suppose drugging, kidnapping and rape is a misunderstand as well to Clay and you better not say that around too many people that was actually at that cabin now they will tell what they had saw as well."

Julie looks and Says" we was discussing what Clay and Angel's father did and Clay heard it all and practically said that me and Daisy was liars so I went for this special photo album which for some reason still don't understand why I still have it now and I tripped on somethig and fell in the pool and Daisy got me out that's all honey. And thank you Daisy as well and it Angel as well, Clay I don't know what your father is telling you now but it's all lies those photos back up the story I had one hell of bruise of from the way he tried to get information you might see it in the pictures as well. I suppose drugging, kidnapping and rape is a misunderstand as well to Clay and you better not say that around too many people that was actually at that cabin now they will tell what they had saw as well."

Daisy starts crying "my own son thinks im a lier"

Daisy starts crying "my own son thinks im a lier"

Lizzy sighs as she steps out onto the deck with her own photo album. "He doesn't think that he just doesn't understand what Jimmy is fully capable of. All that Clay has seen of Jimmy is that he's a nice guy. Am I saying Jimmy isn't a monster? No, other wise Clay, Angel, and Molly wouldn't be here but I am saying that Jimmy wasn't all evil. Daisy never saw that side of him. Julie you did or you seem to have blocked out that summer camp. People aren't strictly good or evil. Sometimes good people do bad things." Lizzy says.

Lizzy sighs as she steps out onto the deck with her own photo album. "He doesn't think that he just doesn't understand what Jimmy is fully capable of. All that Clay has seen of Jimmy is that he's a nice guy. Am I saying Jimmy isn't a monster? No, other wise Clay, Angel, and Molly wouldn't be here but I am saying that Jimmy wasn't all evil. Daisy never saw that side of him. Julie you did or you seem to have blocked out that summer camp. People aren't strictly good or evil. Sometimes good people do bad things." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Jimmy is in no way a good guy, im sorry, but i personally hate the man"

Daisy said "Jimmy is in no way a good guy, im sorry, but i personally hate the man"

Julie Says "Clay your father was nice at summer camp, but what he did to me and your Mom and our friend Christine as well didn't make him so nice after a while now. You didn't see him with all that angry and hate in his eyes now, that wasn't the only time he pulled that stunt on me he also kidnapped me right in front of your sister now as well. So what he calls a little misunderstand isn't now okay."

Julie Says "Clay your father was nice at summer camp, but what he did to me and your Mom and our friend Christine as well didn't make him so nice after a while now. You didn't see him with all that angry and hate in his eyes now, that wasn't the only time he pulled that stunt on me he also kidnapped me right in front of your sister now as well. So what he calls a little misunderstand isn't now okay."

Daisy said "ya'll just drop it!"

Clay sighed "fine"

Angel looks and walks outside the deck and Says "Clay you need to calm down a little bit and other Mothers might not see our real father the sameway you do now allright and listen don't keep irrating people around you now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.