Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"You and me are gonna have a talk Duke." Lizzy says as Luke travels to the back yard.

Bo Says "I know I see Douglas propose to Cassidy and I'm fine with her staying at Uncle Jesse's he could use the company as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Bo Duke how dare you. I know it's tough having this many kids and now your thrilled to have two boys but do you even care that Cassidy can't stand you?" Lizzy asks.

Bo Says "What are you talking about? You know last week she told me I was acting just like my Grandfather but I really don't see it and yes I am thrilled about two boys right now as well."

Bo just glares at Lizzy

Jason and Bo Jr. come running in and Jason Says "Hey Dad, can I have my football I left it in the middle in the living room again sorry about that now as well. Oh Hey Aunt Lizzy what's wrong you look mad about something."

Bo said "nothin, just go play"

Jason and Bo Jr left and then Ruby came running with Maria and Jennifer coming by as well and Ruby Says "Daddy can we use the slip and slide now it's hot out today. Where's Cassidy I didn't see her today at all much now."

Bo sighed "oh man,okay, tell her to come in"

Shannon and her Mother come in and looks and Says "Hey Son where's Cassidy at I want to see if she wants wear my Pearls at her wedding and got to meet this Douglas and see this rock she got as well."

Bo said "Cassidy aint here!"

Shannon Says "She left because she felt it was crowded at the house Mom."

Shannon's Mom Says "I see why she left it's you Bo, you ignore her half the time and you only focus on your sons for the past three years you've been like this what is going on right now as well. Do you even know what your kids are doing right now!"

Shannon Says "She left because she felt it was crowded at the house Mom."

Shannon's Mom Says "I see why she left it's you Bo, you ignore her half the time and you only focus on your sons for the past three years you've been like this what is going on right now as well. Do you even know what your kids are doing right now!"

Bo sais "yes"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.